[3.16] Enki's Archmage Hierophant - a beginner-friendly Lightning Caster

https://pastebin.com/9f0pgsXM

asking for comments and suggestions for improvements...

thanks
Hey everyone,

wanted to update that I have just about min-Maxed the build without corrupting the awakened gems and the build continues to deliver. Taken out Maven, A8 Sirus, Elder, Shaper and Uber Elder. Big thanks to Enki again!
hey everyone,

great guide, love to play it so far.

my mana sustain is quite good so im dropping clarity and going for supreme ego... my question is what do get instead of clarity?
"
Monster0310 wrote:

https://pastebin.com/9f0pgsXM

asking for comments and suggestions for improvements...

thanks

Hello
1.First of all try to divine your necklace and your belt.

2.Try to get a cluster jewel with supercharge and corrosive elements

3.how is your clear ? have you tried this gloves pretty good.

4.you need a curse on hit ring something similar to this

after that you can drop arcanist brand setup.

5.Try to get a medium cluster jewel with wish for death + master of fear.

6.try a small cluster jewel with stubborn student its a good upgrade against small hits also drop the life flask and use these flasks with similar buffs

7. YOUR WATCHER eye dont have 10% damage taken from mana before life while effected by clarity make sure to get that as well

8.if you want more talent points you can drop the path towards divine judgment and arcane chemistry should give you 10 talent points

9. make sure to grab the talents with mana nodes up top and also bottom side of your talent tree

10. try getting unnatural instinct gem and use it where its suggested in the build

11.you are not immune to silence ? its very important get a tempered mind jewel with immune to silence implicit.

12. your boot enchant should be 35% to mana regen and your helmet enchant should be arcane cloak spends additional 15% mana

These upgrades should give an edge for now
Good luck
I stuck with the build despite having an absolute mare with it taking it through the campaign and first few maps.
I've spent somewhere around 80c on it. I haven't made much in the way of currency yet as I'm stuck in white maps waiting for some maps to drop ( map drops this league seem terrible). I have 5 link cloak, 5 link pledge, the essence worm, the foible where i took the cheap mind drinker anoint which I'm very happy with. I've got the healthy and tempered minds. I'm not really clearing with orb, i'm more using my ball lightning with LMP (can swap in slow proj for bosses) and the orb just acts to protect me if anything gets close as the horrid staff does have a tendency to lock me in place and because of an old VGA card i have an awful lot of video lag at the best of times. Now I have over 6k mana the build is starting to feel quite good. I still think it's far from a league starter build but this is my first mana build so I should probably have realised levelling would be an issue and gone totems and respecced later. I haven't taken agnostic yet. I'm not really sure how big a mana pool and how much mp regen I'll need to take that. I've never used that keystone before. So far i haven't found much this build won't cope with although I think my harvest techniques might need brushing up because harvests can be hairy to say the least. I also haven't had an einhar mission in forever so i haven't tried taking on red beasts which during levelling were certain death. My survivability and damage have both improved dramatically though with just that small investment.
Now i'm interested in crafting guides for the recommended rares in the build.
"
w33tti wrote:
hey everyone,

my mana sustain is quite good so im dropping clarity and going for supreme ego... my question is what do get instead of clarity?

Good ? how good is it ? whats your regen ? i dont think its good idea but you can use blood rage gem
I would recommend instead of dropping clarity use RF and keep clarity
"
Sorenalike wrote:
"
w33tti wrote:
hey everyone,

Good ? how good is it ? whats your regen ? i dont think its good idea but you can use blood rage gem

thank you so much, didn't know righteous fire exists... without clarity i still got enough sustain, maybe because im running 5-link(no ex drop luck :D )
Last edited by w33tti on Aug 17, 2021, 1:03:05 PM
"
w33tti wrote:
"
Sorenalike wrote:
"
w33tti wrote:
hey everyone,

thank you so much, didn't know righteous fire exists... without clarity i still got enough sustain, maybe because im running 5-link(no ex drop luck :D )

Yeah dropping clarity is a no no ... get around 3000-3500 regen and activate RF its a maaaaaasssive dps boost waaay waaay waay waay bigger than supreme ego
get the vaal version so you can have one more big boost for boss fights
@Sorenalike

Why do you play with both the gloves that apply Temporal Chains, and Conductivity on hit? Unless I'm missing something, you can't apply 2 curses without getting a +1 curse somewhere, which you do not (and annointing it doesn't seem worth it to me).

Seems like a waste to do it like that.
Last edited by Umarill on Aug 17, 2021, 11:40:57 PM
Actually following this now, will update on how my progress goes :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info