[3.16] Enki's Archmage Hierophant - a beginner-friendly Lightning Caster

"
Umarill wrote:
@Sorenalike

Why do you play with both the gloves that apply Temporal Chains, and Conductivity on hit? Unless I'm missing something, you can't apply 2 curses without getting a +1 curse somewhere, which you do not (and annointing it doesn't seem worth it to me).

Seems like a waste to do it like that.

Hello
Right now game prioritizes Conductivity over temporal chains for me and i apply conductivity only and i am not comfortable with my regen right now so i need mind drinker yes i do have 3500ish regen but i will anoint whispers of doom after i reach 4000+ and get the helmet enchant ... i am very unlucky, guess lab hates me
Hi all,

So I managed to get CoH Conductivity ring now, so thinking of using/freeing the 4 gem sockets Arcanist Brand setup for something else...

Any advice?

I am looking at using RF with something else as I can now sustain it with the mana regen.

If anyone can post item with gems/links would be great!
Last edited by Coxzor on Aug 18, 2021, 12:53:00 PM
How much mana regen does tempered mind actually give? If we socket it near Mind over Matter, it seems like it would only give 10% ? Thats not much is it?
Last edited by welly321 on Aug 18, 2021, 2:19:05 PM
"
Coxzor wrote:
Hi all,

So I managed to get CoH Conductivity ring now, so thinking of using/freeing the 4 gem sockets Arcanist Brand setup for something else...

Any advice?

I am looking at using RF with something else as I can now sustain it with the mana regen.

There are so many options you can use cast when damage taken setup with void sphere or blood rage with sigil of power+ increased area of effect and RF as well
but i would recommend having sigil and blood rage for sure
also i assume you already got corrosive elements that you want to drop wave of conviction ?
Last edited by Sorenalike on Aug 18, 2021, 3:36:34 PM
"
Sorenalike wrote:
"
Coxzor wrote:
Hi all,

Any advice?

There are so many options you can use cast when damage taken setup with void sphere or blood rage with sigil of power+ increased area of effect and RF as well
also i assume you already got corrosive elements that you want to drop wave of conviction ?

Thanks!

I actually don't have Corrosive jewel, just running Scintillating with Disorienting LCJ.

So should I get Corrisve jewel before thinking of dropping WoC?

Also, what would be the setup for CWDT or the RF... just confused as you've given me 6 gems for a 4L... not very familiar with the setups mate sorry!
Last edited by Coxzor on Aug 18, 2021, 8:05:30 PM
"
Coxzor wrote:
"
Sorenalike wrote:
"
Coxzor wrote:
Hi all,

Any advice?

Thanks!

I actually don't have Corrosive jewel, just running Scintillating with Disorienting LCJ.

So should I get Corrisve jewel before thinking of dropping WoC?

Also, what would be the setup for CWDT or the RF... just confused as you've given me 6 gems for a 4L... not very familiar with the setups mate sorry!

CWDT + void sphere + sigil of power + increased area effect support gem
CWDT + void sphere + blood rage
or you can use blood rage and cast it by hand same for sigil of power + increased area effect with increased duration support
dont drop the setup until you get corrosive elements
Last edited by Sorenalike on Aug 19, 2021, 2:15:04 AM
"
welly321 wrote:
How much mana regen does tempered mind actually give? If we socket it near Mind over Matter, it seems like it would only give 10% ? Thats not much is it?

There's 60 int in radius, it turns into +12% mana recovery rate which to my understanding is just straight up 12% buff to mana regen. Not to be mixed with increased regeneration.

Edit: missed 10 int. Thanks to post below.
Last edited by Leimus on Aug 19, 2021, 5:00:50 AM
"
welly321 wrote:

hey its 12% recovery rate
for example if you got 2379 regen its gets it up to 2565 mana regen (it will get stronger when you get more regen). also there is a upgraded version of it which you can use if you like called Transcendent Mind Cobalt Jewel which should get it up to 15% ish for us which i never got it since its pretty expensive
Last edited by Sorenalike on Aug 19, 2021, 4:26:42 AM
@Sorenalike

Thanks again.

Just so you know, Sigil can't be triggered by CWDT unfortunately.
"
Coxzor wrote:
@Sorenalike

Thanks again.

Just so you know, Sigil can't be triggered by CWDT unfortunately.

Well rip i am using it by hand anyway
are you sure you didnt mess up the lvls for it ?
Last edited by Sorenalike on Aug 19, 2021, 6:29:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info