Build still playable in 3.15?

It has been rebuild for 3.15
Reed the chamgelog and/or watch the videos
Last edited by ogli on Aug 5, 2021, 12:06:30 PM
"
Sorenalike wrote:
Hello
For anyone that struggling with [...]
Please let me know what you think and good luck!

@Sorenalike Thanks for you feed back, new to the game (started last league), i'm following this build (and i'm still far from what all Enki listed in his build) but your post helped me a lot with the stun problem.
Hi

As this is a new build thought I would weigh in. I have played PoE since 1.? and have used Enki's build a few times. I am an average player who usually lvls to 93 ish and kills Sirus hopefully.

I had some early luck and EX dropped in act 7 so I had and early Pledge 5L and Cloak 5L. I followed the guide exactly but still couldn't kill Uber Lab at 77 and was about to chuck it in.

However, as I was leveling to 80 I got the Healthy Mind and an Essence Wurm and things started looking up but I still died a lot and was getting frustrated. I then read something buried in the guide that made the world of difference ARCANE CLOAK on the LEFT CLICK MOVE BUTTON. If you are not a person who can handle 3 or 4 cooldowns at a time(like me) this changes the build from meh to wow this is good. After getting Uber Lab it has been a breeze. I have one shotted the Redeemer/Crusader etc before they take off or move and map bosses are done in 10 sec. My tool-tip DPS on Orb is about 60K with cloak up which melts stuff.

Enki if you read this make sure you highlight the left click move for Cloak in the guide as it is keeping me playing this build and thinking I can go deepish with it. For the info of new players I use left click-Cloak, centre-Brand, right Orb and BL on E and Leap on R which seems to work well.

A few tips for leveling and early maps, Uber Lab gives you +16 to all resists so don't min/max resists on your endgame gear until you get Uber Lab, or use an amulet with 16 resist to all until then and then replace it with one of the end game amulets. Needing way less resists solves the DEX issue as you can use a suffix or two for DEX rather than resists. If you are new try an Amethyst Ring that has about 40+ Chaos resist on it, makes a few encounters way easier.

I am at 84 now as i started league late and will check back in at 90ish to give some feed back

Thanks for all your work on this
Yeah I have OoS on B, AB on A, BL on X, and FD on Y. AC has been put on RT+B, which kinda sucks. Would be nice if this game was KBM compatible on Xbox.
"
Tyrnet wrote:
"
Sorenalike wrote:
Hello
For anyone that struggling with [...]
Please let me know what you think and good luck!

@Sorenalike Thanks for you feed back, new to the game (started last league), i'm following this build (and i'm still far from what all Enki listed in his build) but your post helped me a lot with the stun problem.

Glad i could help <3
Last edited by Sorenalike on Aug 5, 2021, 10:11:32 PM
"
gokuhsalas wrote:
@Enki I am really liking the build but, I'm level 88 and even though im still at map tiers 10 or so, I think the build is tanky enough for all content. Where I'm struggling is on the map clearing. Many times the mobs don't die with OoS (maybe is because the gems are still not full level or because OoS is still a 5L) and casting the very slow BL in the middle of mobs feels a bit clunky.

Any recomendations on what could I use for mapping instead of Pledge of Hands with BL? I was thinking an sceptre with shield for more defensive layer and maybe Arc or maybe other lightning ability to help OoS at the mapping time (switching then to the Pledge of Hands with BL for bosses).

I don't feel the build is short on damage for bosses but for mapping so I thought mapping with something different might be better but I don't really know what to use for that.

The only times I die are in expedition encounters and when I open a chest that gets me frozen. Appart of this, hardly ever i die mapping, heisting or delving.

I'm not sure if I created properly the link for the PoB but anyway here it is.
Link to my PoB: https://pastebin.com/behArpqj

I feel i have the same problem. Part of it is that I am new player (this i s my first season) but still I feel OoS does not do enough dmg to clear. Boss dmg with BL and brand is good enough. I still miss some items in my build, do they make that great of a difference?
Is the cluster jewel Natural Affinity viable for this build? Given that the greater spell echo locks us in place while casting, it wouldn't hurt to add more damage and defense while we do so. Of course to completely negate the downside of the keystone, we would have to wear The Stampede, which comes with no life/mana/res at all.

Even with Fortify + Endurance charges + 60% MoM I'm still dying a lot, often due to being locked in front of a group of hasted monsters. Maybe reading map/expedition mods more carefully helps...
Last edited by Gimdornim on Aug 6, 2021, 8:22:12 AM
My apologies if this has been asked/answered before. Where do we socket the Watcher's Eye on the tree? And what specifically should we look for on the WE? Thanks!
"
JaggyWires wrote:
My apologies if this has been asked/answered before. Where do we socket the Watcher's Eye on the tree? And what specifically should we look for on the WE? Thanks!

#% increased Mana Recovery Rate while affected by Clarity
#% chance to Recover 10% of Mana when you use a Skill while affected by Clarity
#% of Damage taken from Mana before Life while affected by Clarity
Damage Penetrates #% Lightning Resistance while affected by Wrath
#% increased Lightning Damage while affected by Wrath

Socketed on the jewel socket on the left of "divine judgement"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info