Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

To many nerfs really does feel like PON now not POE.
Sadly I can't support so I will sit out for awhile until they remember people like to feel like gods. Not feel like there depressed with lack of completion and death.
Luck All I will be back later when there are sensable changes.
Every patch is all about NERF! There's hardly any buff, GG GGG!
I Believe I Can Fly ~~~~
If the developers don't have an idea of what they want to perfect the game into, then isn't all of this just a bunch of cannibalization? The game is released, it changes a, then it changes b, then it changes c, etc...
and now you are to the point of like, here is the game a-a, with mechanic b-a, and changes c-a, but what we really want is for the game to reach a state of perfection in x-y-z.

Will the game ever reach a point where they no longer update it? Where all of the classes are perfect? Where all of the things they don't intend to happen have been removed from the game and so the developers are happy and say, "here, I have made the most perfect creation"?

Because if the game is going to continually change and evolve over time with no finite point to be reached, then there really should be a way to play the game in the states that it existed in in the past. I want to play PoE vanilla, then I want to play PoE Metamorph, then I want to change to PoE Harvest rules or something like that. Because, if the intent is to have fun playing the game, then give me the version of the game that I enjoyed playing the most.
Last edited by EvilBob2U on Jul 20, 2021, 1:17:38 AM
I like the idea of slowing down, yet it makes the concept of aurabots even more visibly mind-boggling.

At that point it would make much more sense if GGG added an extra SC league, for SOLO's only but with trading unlike SSF, I bet it would've had x10 times healthier economy than just SC, knowing the impact of aurabots meta.

But who am I to listen, let's just pretend that everything is alright, and let GGG staff favourite gameplay stay rampant while fair players leave after meeting unfair environment.

let me remind you 1 more thing, POE is game about LOOT.
Last edited by unloder100500 on Jul 20, 2021, 1:18:37 AM
Nice!! , almost changed is good enough
"
angelmanuel27 wrote:
I have seem this kind of mentality in WoW developers, they have been trying to add "difficulty" to the game slowing down everything from killing speed to movement speed for a while now. In this expansion they managed to make the game so slow a lot of people started to test other games, FF servers are full almost all the time for a reason.

I will give a try to this league, but I am not here to dance a slow tango with a group of enemies that can rip me in seconds, I'd rather play dark souls if I want that kind of torture.

I might give a try for a week either. Got FFXIV installed and ready to roam out

If it turns out bad, I can say see you in 3.16 or next league
"
EvilBob2U wrote:
If the developers don't have an idea of what they want to perfect the game into, then isn't all of this just a bunch of cannibalization? The game is released, it changes a, then it changes b, then it changes c, etc...
and now you are to the point of like, here is the game a-a, with mechanic b-a, and changes c-a, but what we really want is for the game to reach a state of perfection in x-y-z.

Will the game ever reach a point where they no longer update it? Where all of the classes are perfect? Where all of the things they don't intend to happen have been removed from the game and so the developers are happy and say, "here, I have made the most perfect creation"?

Because if the game is going to continually change and evolve over time with no finite point to be reached, then there really should be a way to play the game in the states that it existed in in the past. I want to play PoE vanilla, then I want to play PoE Metamorph, then I want to change to PoE Harvest rules or something like that. Because, if the intent is to have fun playing the game, then give me the version of the game that I enjoyed playing the most.

So you want a game to be finished and then never touched again? That's better? No, PoE will never be perfect, because it evolves with the player who also will never be perfect and gradually change over time.

It's the imperfection that it makes perfect. The need to change. The wish to be adjusted and not to be left alone in the darkness of the void that is called 'old'.
"
Sitzura wrote:
-GGG makes delirious mapping super expensive.
-People complain.
-GGG nerfs player damage in order to make T16 maps feel like 100% delirious.
-???
-Definitely not profit revenue wise.

aka

Phase 1 - Collect Underpants

Phase 2 - ?

Phase 3 - Profit!

"we are the underpants gnomes"
So, this is how You imagine having more fun.
The downhill started with Heist, You nailed it now well.
The first time I do not even want to go into details point by point.
Good luck to all in the future; play even more, and get Your supportbots ready.

Say goodbye the ones like me played 400-750 hours a league, struggled with each league mechanism on highest levels already due to minimal income as got shit as rewards already all the time. But sure, the daily mirror maker lucker partier supportbotter abuser exploiter target audience will still be fine.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Last edited by Mike_84 on Jul 20, 2021, 1:54:46 AM
You know what Christ? I think i should go back to Diablo 2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info