[3.24] ✨ Money Tiers Filter [MNT v1.04] 💰 Old School, League Focused, PC/CONSOLE/CLOUD/HANDHELD 🎅

Dec 08, 2023

Affliction update 0.94

Welcome to the affliction update notes !

Filter has been fully updated, all versions are ready. Consoles versions will be updated in one week for launch.

Spoiler
  • Updated tiers and added new items
  • Leveling has now better rules
  • Added Simplex amulet rule

See you very soon !
Last edited by Sephiloss on Dec 10, 2023, 1:41:51 PM
Dec 10, 2023

Affliction Economy update 0.95

First economy update for Affliction !

All items was priced and tiers updated. All variations of the filter are up to date for PC, you can now switch safely to Strict & Very Strict if needed.

Spoiler
  • All tiers updated
  • All prices updated
  • Div cards and uniques updated

See you very soon !
Last edited by Sephiloss on Dec 16, 2023, 8:24:54 AM
Dec 12, 2023

Affliction small fix update 0.95

Quick fix for quality flask rules on strict and very strict, and changed the annoying jewel sound.

Spoiler
  • Jewel sound changed
  • Quality flask fix on strictness
Dec 16, 2023

Affliction Economy update 0.96

Full economy update, changed visual for Simplex Amulet base rule for better chill, updated fragments and stacked div cards tiering, retiered rare base T1. All consoles filters updated.

Spoiler
  • All prices updated
  • Experimental Heist megarare visuals improved
  • Some changes in rare base T1
  • Consoles filters deployed
Last edited by Sephiloss on Dec 19, 2023, 8:38:37 AM
Dec 19, 2023

Experimented update, still 0.96

Experimented base, simulacrum fix in very strict, and lifeforce rework for harvest.

Spoiler
  • Experimented heist high tier : Simplex Amulet base, Focused Amulet base, Helical Ring base, Micro-distillery Belt base
  • Single simulacrum removed from strict+
  • Remade all tiers and stack rules for Lifeforce (harvest)
Last edited by Sephiloss on Dec 26, 2023, 11:14:22 AM
Dec 26, 2023

0.97 => Economy update and retiering

Some changes now in the league, the filter is a bit more strict on strict version, i retiered and repriced everything, i downtiered some items like 6-Link and such. You will also find a new rule for Oil Extractor to obtain Silver & Gold oils easily.

Spoiler
  • New rule for oil extraction (silver & gold)
  • Retiered everything, some like 6-Link was downtiered
  • All prices updated
Last edited by Sephiloss on Dec 29, 2023, 4:51:52 PM
Dec 29, 2023

0.98 => New evolutive Stacked currency system

Small price refresh, and added a new stacked currency evolutive system, designed to show currencies tiers depending on the value of the stack droped. Mostly helps with some low currencies but usefull on high strictness. Also refined some rules, and some sounds.

Spoiler
  • Changed some sounds, including itemized beast
  • Price update
  • New stacked currency system with dynamic tiers
  • Added mirror drop screenshot
  • 1AM : Stacked Color style fixed
Last edited by Sephiloss on Jan 3, 2024, 8:43:33 PM
Dec 30, 2023

Very Strict only update

Update for Very Strict MF version only. I took the decision to remove the multibases uniques valued between 1 and 40 chaos (slightly blue ones) from the Very Strict Filter. To my opinion, if you use Very Strict, you don't care of these most of the time while mapping, even if worth 20 or 30 chaos. With the exception of some uniques that can be valuable with good rolls like Ventor's Gamble or Greed's Embrace, or when unidentified/unveiled like Cinderswallow. I uptiered this items.

This change does not change anything for Strict or Less Restricted versions.

Spoiler
  • Retiered multibase uniques
  • Very Strict now filter low multi base items
Last edited by Sephiloss on Jan 3, 2024, 8:12:14 PM
Jan 04, 2024

The Big new year update. 0.99 => Affliction 4ever <3

I. This one is a big one. I entirely reworked the unpredictable uniques tiering.

Now it will be way more easy to map with MF and League mechanic, and also doing additional content and bossing.

here is the talk (changed in the filter exceptions description) :

This rules are for unpredictable uniques ! They are displayed into 4 colors tiers :

General advices : Always check Red ones (both tiers), always check yellow ones in additional content (Bosses, Heist, Sanctum, Breachstones, Blighted/Ravaged maps, after Vial/Vendor, temple...).

Yellow ones can be extremely valuable $$$, don't miss it in additional content ! You can skip it while mapping. You can still check them if you want some extra money by vaaling in map (some are worth 10 to 30 chaos raw while mapping). I will never hide these ones in normal strictness, use Uber Strict at your own risk. This update is there to help MF farming by focusing on important items in map and not missing them while bossing/extra content.

The blue ones are unpredictable unique bases that goes from 1 chaos to 50 chaos. You can check it on Less restricted or strict if low money, or skip it, at your choice. They will be hidden in Very Strict Only.

They all have been tiered manually and verified, Enjoy !

II. Additional changes :

I also retiered items, repriced everything, removed Vaal and chaos old rule to put it into the new dynamic stacked system. Finally, I reworked the Cluster system to refresh the new meta.

Spoiler
  • Reworked unpredictable uniques
  • Very Strict now filter low multi bases items out
  • Clusters refreshed
  • Repriced content

The number of players is highly increasing these days, please share your feedback here, thoughts, thanks, and love. Happy new year to you Exile.
Last edited by Sephiloss on Jan 23, 2024, 1:08:13 PM
"
Sephiloss wrote:
Jan 04, 2024

The Big new year update. 0.99 => Affliction 4ever <3

I. This one is a big one. I entirely reworked the unpredictable uniques tiering.

Now it will be way more easy to map with MF and League mechanic, and also doing additional content and bossing.

here is the talk (changed in the filter exceptions description) :

This rules are for unpredictable uniques ! They are displayed into 4 colors tiers :

General advices : Always check Red ones (both tiers), always check yellow ones in additional content (Bosses, Heist, Sanctum, Breachstones, Blighted/Ravaged maps, after Vial/Vendor, temple...).

Yellow ones can be extremely valuable $$$, don't miss it in additional content ! You can skip it while mapping. You can still check them if you want some extra money by vaaling in map (some are worth 10 to 30 chaos raw while mapping). I will never hide these ones in any strictness. This update is there to help MF farming by focusing on important items in map and not missing them while bossing/extra content.

The blue ones are unpredictable unique bases that goes from 1 chaos to 50 chaos. You can check it on Less restricted or strict if low money, or skip it, at your choice. They will be hidden in Very Strict Only.

They all have been tiered manually and verified, Enjoy !

II. Additional changes :

I also retiered items, repriced everything, removed Vaal and chaos old rule to put it into the new dynamic stacked system. Finally, I reworked the Cluster system to refresh the new meta.

Spoiler
  • Reworked unpredictable uniques
  • Very Strict now filter low multi bases items out
  • Clusters refreshed
  • Repriced content

The number of players is highly increasing these days, please share your feedback here, thoughts, thanks, and love. Happy new year to you Exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info