[3.24] ✨ Money Tiers Filter [MNT v1.04] 💰 Old School, League Focused, PC/CONSOLE/CLOUD/HANDHELD 🎅

Aug 18, 2023

Presentation fully reworked, Updating in progress for 3.22, will be available with the new version of filter and consoles versions before league start.

For everyone using the filter, please note that big changes are coming :

- Now the filters will use legacy sounds for more compatibility, please see the FAQ for more informations
- Installer was removed, to focus only on Filter Follow from now on, please see the FAQ for more informations
- The filter is now working for Consoles, PC, Handheld (like Steam Deck), and Cloud gaming
- Leveling experience has been reworked to be even more pleasant
- Endgame experience was improved

A lot of work still has to be done to propose you the best for the 3.22 league start tomorrow. Have a good night/day Exile, and please feel free to ask any questions here. Thanks to all following since 2019, i hope you will like the new changes.
Last edited by Sephiloss on Aug 19, 2023, 6:51:42 AM
Aug 18, 2023

MNT v0.90 Trial of the Ancestors Major Update

The filter is now updated for 3.22 expansion. A full rework of the filter was done on the sound system, to remove the custom sounds that forced players to have custom MP3, and to use legacy sounds. This was preventing people from using it on consoles, cloud gaming, and some handhelds, this step also was done in order to prepare a smooth transition to PoE Mobile & PoE 2.

The filter now works on all plateforms !

Please note that it will only work on consoles when 3.22 is deployed !

Change list :

Spoiler
  • All sounds reworked, to have a legacy feeling and prepare for future
  • Leveling reworked to be more efficient between Act 4 and 9
  • Added some new rules for better time in racing / leveling
  • Optimized tiers to get a better overall experience
  • Strict and Very Strict slightly reworked to be more precise, as always
  • Tweaked Div cards & Uniques
  • Fully repriced and retiered. Please expect a new update soon after league start as always
  • Now available for PC, XBOX and PlayStation [Only when 3.22 is deployed]
  • Removed MP3 pack & installer, now focusing exclusively on Follow System

I hope you will all always this changes, as always i invite you to share your feedbacks or questions.

Please share your best screens and videos using this filter to make a Video Showcase with the users in a near future

Have fun Exiles !
Last edited by Sephiloss on Nov 29, 2023, 8:40:03 AM
Aug 20, 2023

First economy update for 3.22 => 0.91

Updated all prices, fully retiered Uniques as some were added or moved by the initial update.

Spoiler
  • All prices updated !
  • Uniques fully retiered and reworked
  • Some minor sounds fix
  • Retiered currencies
Last edited by Sephiloss on Aug 21, 2023, 3:20:23 AM
Again, thank you for keeping this filter up to date.
I'm a bit sad that you decided to remove the custom sounds because I really liked them, but it's still a great filter. :)
"
Farami wrote:
Again, thank you for keeping this filter up to date.
I'm a bit sad that you decided to remove the custom sounds because I really liked them, but it's still a great filter. :)

You are welcome, and i totally understand, i was liking the sounds too a lot. But it was needed to be able to use it on other plateforms. Maybe one day i will find a way to add this sounds back in another version, but it's a lot of work to maintain.

Thanks for your continued support, and please give me feedback. I will tweak the sounds to get the best from what we have.
Last edited by Sephiloss on Aug 22, 2023, 5:03:17 PM
Aug 23, 2023

Second economy update for 3.22 => 0.92 + Console Ready

Updated all prices, retiered uniques and div cards.

Spoiler
  • All prices updated !
  • Uniques fully retiered
  • Divs fully retiered
  • Console filters updated
Last edited by Sephiloss on Aug 24, 2023, 4:32:28 AM
Sep 25, 2023

Major economy update for 3.22 => 0.93 + Consoles

Updated all prices, retiered uniques and div cards.

We are now more than 200 users, thanks everyone, and please give me some feedback! If you can also share some screens of the loot, it will appear in the showcase!

Spoiler
  • All prices updated !
  • Uniques fully retiered
  • Divs fully retiered
  • Console filters tweaked
Last edited by Sephiloss on Nov 29, 2023, 8:30:33 AM
Nov 28, 2023

Preparation update for next league

Special update to prepare Affliction league :

- Reworked leveling for racing (added rules for rare boots, rare useful jewelries, changed flask progression, vendor recipes early on, links and sockets progression, filtering out some useless items/bases)

- New Unique rule, will now display unique Leather Belt and Heavy Belt in an exclusive color for easy tracking playing MF.

More to come before the league start, as usual, filter will be updated few hours before it begins.

Spoiler
  • New unique rule for MF.
  • Full rework of leveling rules.

See you very soon !
Last edited by Sephiloss on Dec 9, 2023, 7:06:07 AM
Its focused on normal economy I guess and not HC right ?
"
JeagerX wrote:
Its focused on normal economy I guess and not HC right ?

Yes, on softcore economy, but the tiers made with it are still relevant in hardcore.
Last edited by Sephiloss on Dec 3, 2023, 2:47:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info