[3.24] ✨ Money Tiers Filter [MNT v1.04] 💰 Old School, League Focused, PC/CONSOLE/CLOUD/HANDHELD 🎅

Dec 9, 2022

The forbidden Sanctum update ! => 0.82

First update for the new league. Due to website being down for a long time, update was a fast update for new league content. You can expect an economic update in the first 24 hours of the league.

Have fun on this league, please give any feedbacks you have, as well as your gratitude and recommandations.

Edit Dec 11 : Fix for strict version showing craft bases.

Spoiler

- The forbidden Sanctum content added
- Several tweaks and updates
Last edited by Sephiloss on Dec 11, 2022, 8:05:01 PM
Dec 12, 2022

Major filter update for 3.20 => 0.83

A lot of things needed to be fixed, for the three variants of the filter. It will now be way more clean. After this rework and fixes, i also did a full economy update, to be up to date.

Have fun on this league, please give any feedbacks you have, as well as your gratitude and recommandations.

Spoiler

- Fixed issues with crafting bases and league specific items
- Retiered most of categories for the filter
- full economy update (div, currency, uniques, and more)
- Reworked how Less Restricted/Strict/Very strict works. Should be better and cleaner now.
Last edited by Sephiloss on Dec 19, 2022, 3:23:25 PM
Thank you so much for keeping the filter up to date.
It feels so refreshing after all the neversink filters these days.

Yours stands out from the crowd, and quite positively too.

Keep up the great work!
Dec 19, 2022

Major filter update for 3.20 => 0.84

Again, a lot of fixes and quality of life. A big improve of how strict and very strict work. Strict is more strict now, and very strict is really very strict and made to not be bothered by flooding items while MF farming in group and ALT check the rest later.

Have fun on this league, please give any feedbacks you have, as well as your gratitude and recommandations. Drop fun Exile.

DO NOT USE THE STRICT OR VERY STRICT version for leveling or early game ! It's only optimized for high maps farm for the first one & MF group farm for the last one.

Spoiler

- Fixed colors for influenced new items (exarchs and some others)
- Retiered currencies, influenced, crafting bases, and a lot others.
- full economy update (div, currencies, uniques, oils, scarabs, ...)
- Reworked Less Restricted/Strict/Very strict again and improved it.
- Full sounds fixes
- Full unique retiering and rework

Edit Dec 20 : Small fixes for uniques retiered on low end, fragments and div cards.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Farami Thanks a lot for your kind message, really motivating to read you like it. I do my best to keep it up as long as i can even in leagues i don't play. I hope you will like this last update.

If you encounter any issue in any time, feel free to contact me.

Have a good day and stay safe !
Last edited by Sephiloss on Dec 19, 2022, 10:24:12 PM
Jan 07, 2023

Economy update for 3.20 => 0.85

Small update with full economy price check. Some fixes for Very Strict version. And a happy new year to every users using the filter ;).

Have fun on this league, please give any feedbacks you have, as well as your gratitude and recommandations. Drop fun Exile.

Spoiler

- Fixed some rules for strict/very strict
- Tiered league items and relics.
- full economy update (div, currencies, uniques, oils, scarabs, fragments, ...)
Last edited by Sephiloss on Apr 7, 2023, 12:51:13 PM
Item Filter Updating - Update completed (message edited)
Last edited by Sephiloss on Apr 7, 2023, 1:38:10 PM
Apr 7, 2023

Crucible update ! => 0.86

As always, first league update ! Everything was updated and retiered for better visuals. All variations has been updated, please read the usual warning !

DO NOT USE STRICT OR VERY STRICT UNTIL LATE GAME (80+ / MF farm). USE LESS RESTRICTED FOR LEVELING AND EARLY MAPS !

Have fun on this new league ! I hope you will all enjoy. As always, stay tuned for fixes or any issues. Please report any problem too and i will be happy to fix as fast as i can ! Enjoy !

Spoiler

- Crucible content added
- Uniques reworked
- Fragments reworked
- Unique map & some reworks
- Small sound fix update
Last edited by Sephiloss on Apr 7, 2023, 1:56:53 PM
Apr 12, 2023

Economy update for 3.21 => 0.87

First economy update and cluster rework. Some fixes for less restricted and memories tiering. Strict and Very Strict updated to prepare better farming.

Spoiler

- All prices updated and retiered
- Reworked cluster and updated juicy ones
- Some fixes on currencies backgrounds and transparency
Apr 14, 2023

Economy update for 3.21 => 0.88

New uniques fix (some was showed in pink), and new economy update. Retiered most of the items to have a better precision in tiers.

Spoiler

- Some new uniques bases fixed
- Full tiers rework
May 16, 2023

Economy update for 3.21 => 0.89

Full economy update for half league.

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info