[3.24] ✨ Money Tiers Filter [MNT v1.04] 💰 Old School, League Focused, PC/CONSOLE/CLOUD/HANDHELD 🎅

Jul 23, 2021

Update for Expedition league (0.66).

Filter updated, PLEASE SELECT LESS RESTRICTED FOR EARLY GAME. Strict is only optimized for late game and strict farm.

Another update for sounds will be available in the following days. It is totally optional to do, you can stay with this ones.

Good league start to all, please have fun and enjoy the game !

Comment, and give me some cheers ! And of course, give your feedbacks here if needed.

Spoiler
- All prices updated.
- Added expedition items.
- Preparing next price update.

Use the two last hours for any personnal customisation, like asking for sockets colors, weapon progression, and more, depending on your class. I am open right now to do it.

Give me some cheers, some pizza slices or some coffee, i will stay available if any issue this night.
Last edited by Sephiloss on Jul 24, 2021, 6:29:46 AM
Using the follow version and downloading the mp3 files to the I get the following error.

Line 212: Invalid sound filepath uniquetier2.mp3

Which seems to be preventing the filter from filtering anything at all.

It looks like some of those files are showing up as 0bytes, but removing them doesn't seem to fix the problem.
Hey. Sorry for the late answer.

The empty mp3's (0 bit) are just placeholders, when you want to mute some sounds.

I just downloaded the pack, and none of the mp3 inside are 0 bit.

It may come from error while downloading. Please download the pack again and check if sounds are working.

Also double check if mp3's are in the right folder : %userprofile%\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile\

Your error is refering to the first line a mp3 is called, wich seems to show that they are not in the right folder.

If you still have an issue, let me know.
Last edited by Sephiloss on Sep 2, 2021, 11:03:05 PM
Update 3.16 : Most of us are really excited with this new league, please be prepared, filter update will be available few hours to few minutes before league start.

As a lot changed, with items and with stacking feature, i will do my best to refine the filter without issue and at time.

If you have any question or want to ask for a customized leveling filter, do it right now.
Last edited by Sephiloss on Oct 19, 2021, 4:28:49 PM
Oct 22, 2021

Welcome to Scourge (0.67).

Filter updated, PLEASE SELECT LESS RESTRICTED FOR EARLY GAME. Strict is only optimized for late game and strict farm.

Filter updated for 3.16, only less restricted available for early league. Please wait for Strict to be updated later on.

Spoiler
- New stacking tiers.
- Added Scourge items.
- Preparing next price update.
Last edited by Sephiloss on Oct 23, 2021, 8:23:33 AM
Thank you for all your hard work in keeping this filter updated!
Oct 25, 2021

Scourge Refresh (0.68).

New update, needed a big price refresh. Reworked every aspects of the filter. No more exalting sounds for tainted exalts... And more ! All uniques reworked and repriced.

Strict version is now available, for MF & Fast mapping. Please keep Less Restricted for early start or SSF. Please feedback for any issue.

Spoiler
- Complete price update
- Reworked currencies
- Reworked Uniques
- Reworked Divs
- Reworked Maps, Prophecies, Flasks...
- Strict version updated

TODO List :
Spoiler
- Rework sounds

@Ustasa Thank you very much for your kind message.
Last edited by Sephiloss on Oct 26, 2021, 6:53:26 AM
Oct 29, 2021

Small update (0.69).

Muted most scourge drops except perfection bases, muted contracts drop. Bad scourge bases hidden on Strict version.

Spoiler
- Scourge update
- Contracts update
Oct 30, 2021

Cluster Update (0.70).

Reworked entirely the cluster drop system, now will display tiers depending on price, cluster enchantment, passive and ilvl. Too much people sell them at low price now, it will help.

WARNING : GGG did not communicate about a SMALL CLUSTER ENCHANTMENT for Mana Reservation Efficiency. This small cluster is the best small cluster with high price at high ilvl, and decent price at low ilvl. Waiting for GGG answer, PLEASE CHECK EVERY SMALL CLUSTER.

Burning Damage cluster is also missing, but this one is less important atm.

Hope GGG will soon communicate about this, you can find the question here : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3197582

If you use AWAKENED POE TRADE, it often misses to select the cluster passive number even if checked, double check it with opening in web browser or by typing the number in min/max cases, price are often wrong because of that, believe the filter first. You also need to make sure ILVL is checked.

Spoiler
- Complete Cluster Rework
Last edited by Sephiloss on Oct 31, 2021, 3:52:05 AM
Nov 1, 2021

Economy update 0.71

A reprice was more than needed, with economy changes. You got it, full reprice, done. Enjoy.

Spoiler
- Reprice and tiers tweaks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info