[3.24] ✨ Money Tiers Filter [MNT v1.04] 💰 Old School, League Focused, PC/CONSOLE/CLOUD/HANDHELD 🎅

Hi, i'm getting this error!

any guidance on how to fix it?

Tried the installer also got th same error, then i tried to sub the filter in the website and download the mp3 pack and drop them where the filters are in
C:\Users\*username*\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile
but got the same result!

thanks
managed to fix it.

for some reason my client pulls the local filters from the folder of OneDrive.

tested the filter with a few maps and looking good so far, keep it up!
Thanks
Hey, thanks for your feedback.

Yep it seemed like a bad folder path, wich you managed, seems weird that PoE is not seeking in the local document My Games folder, it may be because of an environnement variable wrong in your windows install seeking for local files over Onedrive instead of local drive.

I just made some tweak on the filter, as some low value gamble div cards was not displayed in Strict version, wich is fine now.
Last edited by Sephiloss on May 26, 2022, 4:12:42 PM
May 31, 2022

Sentinel 0.79 fast fix.

Fast fix for some uniques, for exemple, since Fast AF 1ex challenge build, Braodhead arrow quiver went from 1c to 1ex in one day.

Have fun !

Please use Less Restricted during leveling or SSF, Strict one is only meant to be used for late game farm and MF, DO NOT USE IT FOR LEVELING.

Spoiler
- Some uniques tweaked
Jun 8, 2022

Sentinel 0.80 BIG UPDATE.

This is one of the biggest update of the filter since a while. First of all, i am pleased to introduce you a new variant of the filter:

The Very Strict filter

This new version intends to replace the strict version when MF farm begins to become fast and strong. The Strict version was not scaling well with new endgame content and leagues updates.

I decided to work on a new variant to make it flawless. Now, this new variant will change several things, mostly hide useless things, rares, and some others. If you still wan't to display T1 rares in your MF, just stay on Strict version.

The Very Strict still displays best bases, best clusters, and everything that is intended to make money easily.

New bases rework

I totally reworked how the bases works, it will now display useful bases from different leagues content. As i did with the bases, i also reworked completely the cluster rules. Now, in every variants of the filter, cluster and bases will be more precise.

I am still working on it, to improve further what i did lastly. If you have any feedbacks, please let me know here.

As every update, i also made a manual full price refresh, some sounds tweaking, some retiering, and a lot more. I am working ATM on a new system to display only worth enchants when dropped, stay tune... And please enjoy Exile !

Please use Less Restricted during leveling or SSF, Strict one is only meant to be used for late game farm, Very strict is only meant for intensive MF Farm DO NOT USE IT FOR LEVELING.

Spoiler
- Complete base/cluster rework
- Unique tweak
- Unique Maps tweak
- New version : Very Strict
- Total manual price refresh
- Reworked gem system, Vaal gem not displayed as soon as on strict
- First work on enchantment system
- Some currency tweak
- Stack tweak
Last edited by Sephiloss on Jun 9, 2022, 7:34:51 PM
Preparing 3.19 update.

Filters will be available few hours to one hour before the league start. If you use the "follow" option, nothing has to be done on your side.

Please send me your reviews and feedback for a smoother future experience. We are approaching the 3rd anniversary of the filter, it's been a nice trip.

As always, i offer custom leveling filters with socket colors/links for your builds for a smoother leveling experience, feel free to post here your requests and i will do my best to deliver once the filter is updated.

Exemple :
1-30 RRG/RGG Armour/Gloves/Boots/Helmet/OH Sword/Shield
31-64 RRBB/RRRB/RGGB Armour/Gloves/Boots/Helmet
31-64 RRBBG/RRRBBG Armour
31-64 RGGB/RGGGB/RRGGGB TH Sword

[This will give you color first letter+links]

Weapon progression : 1-30 OH Swords/Shield / 31-64 TH Sword

[This will give you weapons/shields best bases per ilvl at a time]

The filter already has a lot of leveling rules included anyway, like 4-links, 3-links, 5-links, 6-links, vendor recipes usefull items, currencies, rings for bosses per act, and a lot more.

See you soon exiles !
Last edited by Sephiloss on Aug 19, 2022, 3:42:24 PM
Aug 19, 2022

Lake of Kalandra Update ! => 0.81.

First update for the new league. Multiple work as been redone, and a lot of tweaks for the newest additions in the game as well as currency rework.

Note that this first version will not be perfect, as we can't imagine how Divine orb or exalted will change. Same for the new unique items, some could become meta on some builds. I will follow the market and do a first price update soon !

Same for the price of some uniques, like Cold iron point, with new div card added and maybe easily farmable.

Have fun on this league, please give any feedbacks you have, as well as your gratitude and recommandations.

DO NOT USE THE STRICT OR VERY STRICT version for leveling or early game ! It's only optimized for high map farm & MF farm.

IF YOU USE IT TOO SOON, IT'S AT YOUR OWN RISKS.

USE THE LESS RESTRICTED version for early game and leveling.

Spoiler
- Currency rework
- Div rework
- Unique rework
- Meta reworked
- Fragments reworked
- Optimized different versions
- Added +1 recipe gems for leveling
- Lake of kalandra content added
- Several tweaks
Last edited by Sephiloss on Aug 19, 2022, 3:42:10 PM
M8 I was looking for good filter and i try to create new one and edit it but still have an issue with crap drop, and when i come cross your filter you just make my day thanks so much i found exactly what i want <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Thank you for your feedback, i am really pleased you like it :). It's really nice to receive such positive comments !

I will update it really soon, have fun !
Hello Exile !

As always, the filter will be updated few hours to one hour before the league start. If you follow the filter, you have nothing to do on your side.

You are more and more everyday to use it, so please consider giving some feedbacks, thanks, or report any issue, it's always well appreciated and help having motivation to maintain this since 3 years.

As always, you also can ask me in private message to give you a personnalized leveling filter, give me the following informations :

"
- Weapons/shield progression informations (ex : 1-31:Bow 32-64:Wand)
- Prefered armour stat(s) (ex: Dex/Int)
- desired links and sockets : (ex : RRB ; RRG ; GGB ; GGBBBB ...)
Last edited by Sephiloss on Dec 6, 2022, 8:17:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info