Game Balance in Path of Exile: Ultimatum

Summer is coming so this is how my new PoE build looks like.
Thank you GGG for all nerfs, I'm sure I will enjoy ride!
"
eddiekna wrote:
haha you we invested 2 ex for valdo rest map, and get 3 x maximum, and u wanna nerf it haha stupid asf

I guess you weren't running them correctly. I paid 4c per valdo run (map and whatever I used with it) and was pulling at least 30c (usually 0.5ex+) per 1 minute run. It's not much, but it's not little either.
Last edited by Wdowiak on Apr 13, 2021, 4:44:57 PM
What everyone is really saying is they are pissed they dont have control over the game and its not 100% exactly how they want it. It's the same thing I read about politics etc 24/7. Everyone pushing their own agenda from a selfless ego-driven position, as if their perspective is the only valid one to consider.

Check your egos.
Finally some nerfs to those 0.1% :)
"
Elua wrote:

Summer is coming so this is how my new PoE build looks like.
Thank you GGG for all nerfs, I'm sure I will enjoy ride!

Enjoy the ride without pedals. :D
"
As someone that considers herself pretty hardcore but not a no-lifer I'm pretty cool with most of these changes. I'm still pumped about bricking Split spammers cause I genuinely hated that abuse.

Rly? So why you have all chars on SC? XD
"
Wdowiak wrote:
Finally some nerfs to those 0.1% :)

Lol. Remember, nerfs to 1% in this case means:

- no more 3-4ex 6 link bases for the plebs
- no more 100 scarabs per 1 ex for the plebs
- no more free fracture services for the plebs
- no more 500 chisels per 1 ex for the plebs, so their average map returns are lower
- no more free split services for the plebs
- less currency overall on the market, hence higher prices (less currency generated by fractured deli/heist)

Keep celebrating nerfs. Nerfing overperforming builds is one thing. Nerfing end game is completely different.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
"
Soljara wrote:

Enjoy the ride without pedals. :D

lol noob those type of bikes uses SPD pedals, I have PD-M540
I think we should
"
xdoo675 wrote:
Amazing, you managed to nerf most fun builds while leaving the top 5% of players unaffected.

I'd consider myself a top 5% player (not 1% by any means, probably pulled ~2300ex in gear+currency out of ritual league), and I can say that my play style is extremely affected by the fractured map changes. This was by far my favorite endgame activity and it's looking likely to be eclipsed by alch+go with this patch.

Most of deep delvers that supplied the fossils would probably fall into the 5% as well, and with the demand for fractured fossils cut so drastically, their play style is affected even more substantially. Less fractured maps means less sulphite scarabs, which means more expensive delving, and costlier fossils, practically removing any reason to delve beyond the satisfaction of the depth race.

To me, the balance changes pale in comparison to the economic play style impact that the split tag will cause.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info