Game Balance in Path of Exile: Ultimatum

"
SlimShady63 wrote:
"
alex_disp wrote:

"take all of your toys"
All other league mechanics got buffed a lot(except for talisman but who cares).
"NOOO THEY TOOK ALL MY TOYSSSSS!"
Try other crafting methods for a change maybe?
Did you need harvest crafting to kill A8 Sirus before harvest?

You missed my “haha” at the end, I was just trying to meme his metaphor. I don’t really care about what GGG nerfs. I’m gonna play anyway because someone will always figure things out for us. And since nothing really new is coming out in this league, I’ll start with a build I’ve never started with before and will try to min/max it. :)

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood.
There are mane new things coming this league, for example new staff with new skill that drops from Atziri, I would try this build at some point because I loved Whispering Ice build long ago and it could be fun.
Does this mean self cursing is dead??
I kinda like the Fractured changes, force us to do other contents besides only Canyon 24/7.

Just don't expect me to go doing door league.
Very nice, I like to use this skill and less people will use it now
"
Fractured Fossils and Beast-Splitting
Splitting an item through Beast-crafting now applies a split tag to both items (similar to “Mirrored”). Items that have Fractured Fossils used on them also gain the split tag. Split items cannot be split again, and cannot have Imprints made of them or applied to them.

Although I love this feature that it prevents endless duping of an item I do not agree with not being able to imprint an item after it has the split tag. Yes the Split tag should not be able to be removed with the imprint but a lot of end game crafters use imprints to craft Triple T1 affixes on an item to make a really good base to then meta craft with it.

MY SOLUTIONS:
- Imprinting:

My suggestion for the imprinting is to deny an already imprinted item from being reverted to before it's split state. What I mean by this is if I imprinted an item and THEN split the item the imprint I made would not be able to be used to revert the item to it's non imprinted state. BUT beast imprinting should still work on an item which ALREADY has a split tag. This way people can craft with imprints but not be able to revert the item to it's pre-imprinted state.

- Splitting:
A good compromise for splitting items would be to make the parent item which was split to gain a split counter. where you can only split this item # of times before it breaks or until you can't split it anymore. This way people would be able to split a single item at least 2-3 times before being locked out of splitting again.
"
wookers79 wrote:
Path of nerfs, nerfed every fav build i had. Won't be buying any more supporter packs.

Highest char 93. Dude, you can do what you did with lightning tendrils
RPGee auf Youtube. Deutsche PoE Beginner-Guides und mehr.
"
Modifiers that allow your Hexes to affect Hexproof Enemies (such as the Cospri's Will unique Body Armour) no longer allow your Hexes to affect yourself while you have Hexproof (as you are not your own Enemy).

Still plenty of other cases where you are treated as your own enemy, though.
Good. There needed to be some major balancing fixes to these builds where 98% of everything was worthless and 2% was meta.
"The only prison you're in is the one you've created in your mind."
Amazing, you managed to nerf most fun builds while leaving the top 5% of players unaffected.
"
xPantheonx wrote:
Does this mean self cursing is dead??

Considering there was a period of time where killing a Hexproof enemy while self-cursing would crash the game, and that didn't stop it: I doubt it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info