Game Balance in Path of Exile: Ultimatum

Shouldn't we have 3.14 patch notes by now? Less than 4 days away.....what are you waiting for?
Thanks for all. Now you can safely wait for poe 2, if it comes out at all.

Now you no longer need to watch streamer builds. Such builds will be nerfed right away. I don’t want to spend all my personal time to buy something at your auction. I can offer the most effective nerf in the game. Give out only at the very beginning a weapon for the player. Remove the rest of the drop, as well as the skills. It will be easier for the servers to work. Designers and programmers will not need to spend their energy on balance in the game.
"
wowza11 wrote:
Rage bois malding *Evil laugh*

Imagine you play since 2012, max level 90, 12 challenges last league, 16 challenges max, and typing that.
Hi

why kill fractured map,that content is the only legit reason people spent a thousand of exa or even a couple mirror to their build,and not everyone must reach that threshold,it's an end game.

so what next?
buying a delirium orb after each time running map?
sending a 10 message to 10 different seller to get 1 delirium orb?

Have you ever consider how annoying is trading in this game?
adding up with the fact delirium orb is rarely drop
people fractured map because delirium orb is a rare drop,even with people fracturing deli orb map,..still delirium orb is in high demand on market,because it is scarce and you will make it even more scarce if you just doin nerf without increased the drop rate significantly

you can remove the sextant dont use enchant but why killing frac map?
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
"
Wdowiak wrote:
Finally some nerfs to those 0.1% :)

Lol. Remember, nerfs to 1% in this case means:

- no more 3-4ex 6 link bases for the plebs
- no more 100 scarabs per 1 ex for the plebs
- no more free fracture services for the plebs
- no more 500 chisels per 1 ex for the plebs, so their average map returns are lower
- no more free split services for the plebs
- less currency overall on the market, hence higher prices (less currency generated by fractured deli/heist)

Keep celebrating nerfs. Nerfing overperforming builds is one thing. Nerfing end game is completely different.

This also means that drops that "plebs" get will also be more valuable.

That breachstone they spent time getting may be finally worth more than 1c since the economy won't be flooded with them as soon as the first hh poison sextans delirium farmer pops up.

Since the economy won't be as flooded, as it usually is, with every type of drop by the top 0.1%, "plebs" may finally be able to get some currency going by selling whatever they will manage to drop and buying something.
Last edited by FeelThePoveR on Apr 13, 2021, 5:29:32 PM
"
FeelThePoveR wrote:
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
"
Wdowiak wrote:

- no more 500 chisels per 1 ex for the plebs, so their average map returns are lower
- less currency overall on the market, hence higher prices (less currency generated by fractured deli/heist)

Keep celebrating nerfs. Nerfing overperforming builds is one thing. Nerfing end game is completely different.

That breachstone they spent time getting may be finally worth more than 1c since the economy won't be flooded with them as soon as the first hh poison sextans delirium farmer pops up.

Since the economy won't be as flooded, as it usually is, with every type of drop by the top 0.1%, "plebs" may finally be able to get some currency going by selling whatever they will manage to drop and buying something.

Pleb reporting. I find this extremely unlikely, but I welcome the possibility.
The fact is people who are good at the game will find OP builds anyway, the only ones getting assblasted are the new players honestly. They want to force you to create your own builds, but at the end of the day PoE is so complicated that if you put a newbie in front of a barrel like that, they won't even bother trying this sexy game.
good nothing they posted in the changes is going to effect my build hehe
"
TheFapi wrote:
good nothing they posted in the changes is going to effect my build hehe

Oh boy if only I had 1 euro everytime I said that but actualyl my build was nerfed I would have by now ... 8euros
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
FeelThePoveR wrote:
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
"
Wdowiak wrote:

Breachstones will be valuable this league because you can reroll them with blessings into Pure breachstones. And those are good for leveling and farming expensive breach items.
And yes, it is good if normal items that casual players drop are getting some value, because you often find yourself in a situation when all your drops worth shit and the only expensive items are the ones that you can't farm, because you're not playing a meta 10 shapers per second farmer.
very nice , im happy with most of those changes
I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info