Game Balance in Path of Exile: Ultimatum

"
Rivi666 wrote:
I'm so happy they're killing profits for these spammers who were drowning in mirrors past several leagues because they were exploiting how splitting items and using fractured fossils works.

Good job GGG, keep these 0.1% market controllers out of this game!

And you will never get any of your items needed, bcoz exalts you got from the ground will be never enough to get even 6link, when ppl saying things like this should've think a little. Economy ain't working like this lol...
I was fine with the harvest nerfs, but this one's a big Ooof.

Hopefully this league adds some REAL nice chase items/goals, after destroying literally all of the old stuff we had here.
Stahp it my hards is hard enough.
"lol remember how the entire playerbase has been complaining that the design docs have just been replaced with "moar oneshots :^)" for literally years? lets double down AGAIN and make everyone move slower and do less damage AGAIN!"
thx guys! glad I have decided to skip this league.
//go next
"
Now it's dead. What's even to play without Explosion chest? Asenath's or Inpulsa's, two working builds for whole patch

This is the thing. perfect representation of the complete braindead issue many players have. If you feel like you HAVE TO USE AN EXPLOSION CHEST, you MUST be able to see how that's bad for the health of the game
Last edited by Emertus on Apr 12, 2021, 8:14:12 PM
"
ZionHalcyon wrote:
I've been playing this game since prophecy League.

I am sure there are others who have been playing even before that.

I think this is what, the 6th or 7th time since I've played, maybe even 8th or 9th, where people on the forums are screaming bloody murder and prophecy that the game will go under because GGG doesn't know what it's doing and doesn't listen to its fans.

Yet they are still here, 5 years later after I first started playing, going strong in about to release a sequel/expansion to their game next year most likely.

I get being pissed off about the patch notes.

But save your high School drama doom crying for your pillow. Because no matter how pissed off you are, the game hasn't gone anywhere, won't go anywhere, and isn't going anywhere.

And neither are you for very long.

You'll be back.

https://youtu.be/Ti8xeyaSwCI

couldn't agree more. fools are always there, spitting salt on poe forums and reddit with their pathetic, childish behaviour. nevertheless, most of them won't ever quit, it begins and ends with shittalk.
GGG nerfed all the builds I wanted to play next league!

(says the person wanting to only play the over-powered builds they see online)
The only thing that was challenging to me was 100% delirium maps, so this nerf makes my fun go away. It was good while the fun lasted, the experience was worth it, but time to move on :)
pog crazy? fuck i miss game good bye
"
wehrberg wrote:
Did they just destroy the primary reason for deep delving?

Resonators will just go up. Deep delvers made them cost less and ruined the marked for lower delve as they based their earnings on fossils. There are vids where delvers crash resonator market just for fun and then pricefix them as an agreement. You could see prices of quad resonators being 1ex while everything that could be bought from nico was garbage not worth picking up as azurite nodes in deep delve spew so much free currency. Expect finding a resonator to be a bit more exciting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info