Much nerfs very wow
"
you are not your own Enemy

1 Monster remaining.
"
saskioamaral wrote:
"
Bracks_ZA wrote:
Bleed nerf totally unjustified. These builds already lacking in damage and suffer in group play.

Sorry bro, but you really dont know how OP it was.
My friend make a bleed archer that need only 1 shot to delete all bosses.
1 hit to everything and move ahead, cause them all will be dead for sure.
It's really OP when a build can 1 shot Sirus changing phases.

Hugs.

Not a nerf in my opinion. So far it looks like bleeding will be actually stronger through tree passives. I'm wating for final patch notes but IMHO, bleed will rock
The idiots whos like Mathil is right this and that need to realize he streams it as a job and does not give a shit about what is nerfed and not , he will still get contents for streaming even garbage builds for the laugh and not necessarily having any fun at all because he makes money off of idiots like you.
Look at his streams of different games , they are miserable.
Last edited by stainer93 on Apr 12, 2021, 7:54:09 PM
"
griffinzero wrote:
"
Hexproof
Modifiers that allow your Hexes to affect Hexproof Enemies (such as the Cospri's Will unique Body Armour) no longer allow your Hexes to affect yourself while you have Hexproof (as you are not your own Enemy).

I am not sure about that, while playing poe...

True
"
stainer93 wrote:
The idiots whos like Mathil is right this and that need to realize he streams it as a job and does not give a shit about what is nerfed and not , he will still get contents for streaming even garbage builds for the laugh and not necessarily having any fun at all because he makes money off of idiots like you.
Look at his streams of different games , they are miserable.

You are not alone dude. Have a great day/night!
"
With certain items that allowed them to apply large numbers of Poison buffs to themselves, they could achieve extreme Damage and Movement Speed with little investment.

"Hey, people are having fun without having to spend tons of currency, let's end this"

Other than that, nothing wrong with the nerfs, but obviously the RIP whiners that can't make a single right prediction are gonna whine instead of learning how to read.

PS: Harvest nerf is a huge mistake, but you already know that.
This is the funniest manifesto ever xD love it.... well not agree on everithing but i spected even more nerfs tbh...

Gtreat Job trying balance the game GGG . Only one qquestion , who is gona be able to farm 5 deli maps.... i was specting nerft to 5 deli mitigation also... since you nerfed all dmg and survavility... but whatver , Rip endgame fun :( .
Ah yes, you can now drop a HH anywhere one of the most chased uniques in the game but you won't be able to make a build around it, you can only use it as a side effect gotcha.
Last edited by ImmorTaliSx on Apr 12, 2021, 7:57:08 PM
I am a bit salty that pathfinder is getting hit from every single direction as I do not think that it is as popular as many other ways to play. Seems it got singled out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info