Game Balance in Path of Exile: Ultimatum

"
Ruspi wrote:
"
Anayoridango wrote:
Haha that is really funny ! How a studio that is sollely living on one only game keeps shitting on it as if there are no tommorrows xD
I don't understand why you would create frustrations and anger toward the majority of your player base by applying a bunch of nerfs to what makes the game fun, instead of applying a bunch of buffs to all the underated mechanics/skills/items... Which would rouse the opposite effect (more people playing cause all mechanics and stuffs are balanced)
I don't understand how out of GGG staff, which is their job to keep their game entertaining, NONE of them seems to understand that a frustrating game is A LOT LESS attractive than a satisfying game with a motley player base.

HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT A NON PVP/Competitive game doesn't need to get thrown into garbage just to fulfill some misplaced egos/greed ?

Best consideration read in this thread so far. Bravo !!

Actually, no.
If GGG always buffs and never nerfs, we end up in a situation where they need to buff boss/mob health again. Nerfs are how we keep the game numbers balanced and the game has NEVER been as balanced as it is now so quit your whining and appreciate the delicate dance they are performing for us.
"
pcfd wrote:
wtf you rly hate summoners. why?

What do you mean? There are many other minions besides Carrion golems
"
piticu1993 wrote:
Please stop these spammers GGG. It's a god damn game,if you don't like it,just quit it or make a game by yourselves. Such a kid attitude you guys have...ffs grow up..

:)
TLDR: We continue to nerf all kinds of defenses so poe turns into more of a 1 shot fiesta where it's best to just go glass cannon speed farmer.
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
This is the fisrt time that i am really mad about a manifesto. really bad changes, i hope GGG read the feedback and stop.
Me after finishing reading

So most of the fun stuff got nerfed, clusters and passive tree got nerfed, nothing got buffed and we lost some atlas passives... oh yes that's nice. Might as well try auto-attack build at this point, it will probably clear similar to some of the underpowered skills anyway.
Yet you still fail to grasp the god damn problem.

Let me put it into something you can understand ggg.

MINIONS ARE NOT NOT OVERTUNED.
AURA STACKING OVERTUNED SINCE DELIRIUM.

You play a low life aurabot for carrion golems.
You put spectres into a double influenced helmet.

What's next, you take off your car's wheels because it rolls too well?
One does not simply nerf bleed bow. I shall fire 2 arrows instead of one.
Oh, a fun police patch :). Vaal spark with a lightning storm weapon swap?, miners, and autobomber new meta? The is also arguments for wed builds as paradoxica and abyss jewel have been upgraded.

Everything I played last league and wanted to play in 3.13 is not doable, also RIP selfcurse fun, sad for the people who never experienced it.
Last edited by galuf on Apr 12, 2021, 7:53:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info