Game Balance in Path of Exile: Ultimatum

fractured map farming was broken gj on these nerfs, looking forward to patch notes.
This is just... wow!

Removing Harvest was not the best.. but hey, you can still craft without harvest. But completely deleting 100% delirium and deep delve what the hell.

This is basicaly nerfing all end game for everyone, 100% del, deep delve, simulacrum etc are the places where the majority of blight maps, scarabs, breachstones, fossils etc. come from, this will be insanely expensive next league as the supply will be very low - so everyone will suffer, no matter what type of end game you want to do.

Why remove end game content.. why.. what's the point???
"
Le_gentlemann wrote:
For the first time ever I was going to farm with 3 friends 100%.... AND LOOT ALOOTSSSS TO BE ALOOOOTSSS HAPPYY BUT GGG SAY NAH FUCK YOU !

We were planing our team and our build and BOMMMMM GGG SAY NAH FUCK YOU!

5-way emblems then?
"
neohongkong wrote:

Expected Chainbreaker nerf.

"
As a major benefit of these changes, reservation skills no longer have an associated cost by default, so you don't need the current mana available to reserve a skill. Even when your mana is completely depleted, you can still enable an aura, making it much easier to swap out auras or turn one on again if you accidentally disabled it.

Can't understand. Does it mean aura skill just reserve mana but not actually cost mana ? So that you can reserve mana as stated, when mana is empty?

You need the % of mana but not the mana itself; what this is solving for is when you take off an aura that chunk of reserved mana globe would return but the mana itself does not so you would:

1) Have to wait for your mana to regen to turn it back on
2) Use a mana flask to pop ur mana back up and then turn it on.

So now you can freely turn aura's on and off as long as your % mana globe matches up without needing the # mana. Hope that makes sense...
"
Anayoridango wrote:
Haha that is really funny ! How a studio that is sollely living on one only game keeps shitting on it as if there are no tommorrows xD
I don't understand why you would create frustrations and anger toward the majority of your player base by applying a bunch of nerfs to what makes the game fun, instead of applying a bunch of buffs to all the underated mechanics/skills/items... Which would rouse the opposite effect (more people playing cause all mechanics and stuffs are balanced)
I don't understand how out of GGG staff, which is their job to keep their game entertaining, NONE of them seems to understand that a frustrating game is A LOT LESS attractive than a satisfying game with a motley player base.

HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT A NON PVP/Competitive game doesn't need to get thrown into garbage just to fulfill some misplaced egos/greed ?

Best consideration read in this thread so far. Bravo !!
"
Hexproof
Modifiers that allow your Hexes to affect Hexproof Enemies (such as the Cospri's Will unique Body Armour) no longer allow your Hexes to affect yourself while you have Hexproof (as you are not your own Enemy).

I am not sure about that, while playing poe...
"
Incarcerated wrote:
Healthiest balance pass I've ever seen. Thanks GGG, this is an incredibly positive step forwards for the game.
For those that don't understand, the game is in an excellent place right now where most abilities have viable builds while some abilities are out-performing others. The best solution is nerfing the powerful abilities to get everything in line and hopefully reach an approximation of balance this game has never seen before.

Hope your league starter is Searing Bond totems, this is very very fun and inline build now!
Last edited by Netrx on Apr 12, 2021, 7:45:02 PM
ggg can you edit your post once more to be more clear can we still fracture split tagged maps ?
fk archnemesis.
"
Ruspi wrote:
"
Anayoridango wrote:
Haha that is really funny ! How a studio that is sollely living on one only game keeps shitting on it as if there are no tommorrows xD
I don't understand why you would create frustrations and anger toward the majority of your player base by applying a bunch of nerfs to what makes the game fun, instead of applying a bunch of buffs to all the underated mechanics/skills/items... Which would rouse the opposite effect (more people playing cause all mechanics and stuffs are balanced)
I don't understand how out of GGG staff, which is their job to keep their game entertaining, NONE of them seems to understand that a frustrating game is A LOT LESS attractive than a satisfying game with a motley player base.

HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT A NON PVP/Competitive game doesn't need to get thrown into garbage just to fulfill some misplaced egos/greed ?

Best consideration read in this thread so far. Bravo !!

This
Oof, with everyone quitting, the servers will be smooth at the launch. Nice strat GGG.

I agree with every nerf, and even when nobody asked me, who the hell cares lol. Patch notes when!
It's not a potato without po... or tato.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info