Game Balance in Path of Exile: Ultimatum

Classic manishitfesto. "balancing" means nerfing EVERYTHING people enjoying.
Best balance manifesto EVER! Love it! Guys, i've got 2 supporter packs today and i'm happy as "hell"! Good job, keep doing the good things! Reddit loves it for a change. Please remove spammers and we be happy.

GGG, WP
I just love how the spammers and game exploiters die inside.
I absolutely love any change that puts down the trade abusers.

GJ! :)
Haha that is really funny ! How a studio that is sollely living on one only game keeps shitting on it as if there are no tommorrows xD
I don't understand why you would create frustrations and anger toward the majority of your player base by applying a bunch of nerfs to what makes the game fun, instead of applying a bunch of buffs to all the underated mechanics/skills/items... Which would rouse the opposite effect (more people playing cause all mechanics and stuffs are balanced)
I don't understand how out of GGG staff, which is their job to keep their game entertaining, NONE of them seems to understand that a frustrating game is A LOT LESS attractive than a satisfying game with a motley player base.

HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT A NON PVP/Competitive game doesn't need to get thrown into garbage just to fulfill some misplaced egos/greed ?
Nerfs.... sure. fine with me

fracture fossil is a bit bullshit for SSF, but oh well

however.... you better do a good job of buffing 90% of the garbage in the game else it will be a shame.

IGN: TitanVaolox
"
iluvathar wrote:
I just love how the spammers and game exploiters die inside.
I absolutely love any change that puts down the trade abusers.

GJ! :)

14 challenges, a couple of trash pgs, tells everything about how you play the game. Do you really think that removing the fractured on maps will make your gameplay better? Do you really think we are not going to make a shit ton of currency anyway? What a memorable guy, having fun when other ppl's gameplay is ruined.
Last edited by lucadone98 on Apr 13, 2021, 12:52:04 AM
Dont stop people from fracturing thier maps you morons, thats the fucking game for like 90% of us

you want the endgame to be t16 maps? are you kidding me?

Why bother playign and grinding for insane gear when the endgame isnt delirus maps anymore, stupid

actually stupid

DONT YOU RUIN OUR ENDGAME PLEASE, ALLOW FRACTURED FOSSILS TO BE APPLICABLE ON "SPLIT" ITEMS!

"
Can't understand. Does it mean aura skill just reserve mana but not actually cost mana ? So that you can reserve mana as stated, when mana is empty?

You're right.
Kind of disappointed the developer update video claimed fractured fossils weren't being touched, followed by the fossil being gutted. Not sure I would have bought a supporter pack with the content I run being removed. Perhaps GGG will add new endgame content that also provides a challenge, but without that there's no content that drives better builds.
"
Dont stop people from fracturing thier maps you morons, thats the fucking game for like 90% of us

you want the endgame to be t16 maps? are you kidding me?

Why bother playign and grinding for insane gear when the endgame isnt delirus maps anymore, stupid

actually stupid

DONT YOU RUIN OUR ENDGAME PLEASE, ALLOW FRACTURED FOSSILS TO BE APPLICABLE ON "SPLIT" ITEMS!

Yes, I for one will always listen to the people incessantly spamming the crap out of me like a spoiled child not getting a lollipop.
Last edited by Rockell on Apr 12, 2021, 7:29:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info