Game Balance in Path of Exile: Ultimatum

My Explosive Trap starter is still alive, what a relief.
"
Rivi666 wrote:
I'm so happy they're killing profits for these spammers who were drowning in mirrors past several leagues because they were exploiting how splitting items and using fractured fossils works.

Good job GGG, keep these 0.1% market controllers out of this game!

Play SSF I couldnt even tell you want anything costs lol.

Is this stuff vaulable?

Apparently I cant link my end game gears from ritual.

What I do know Is a mirror is about useless there. Good for a couple exalts at vendor for a Jun meta mod.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 12, 2021, 7:26:29 PM
"General Balance Changes (It's All Nerfs)"

yeah, also consider buffing your brains before nerfing every holy new league game, thank you xD

Every build i want to try in the new league is ruined by your "balances", doesn't matter that to make that build so powerful you have to spend over 100 exalts ...
Attention! God gamer needs ELP

This is Quin's league for sure. Time for the god gamer to shine.

For the rest of us, enjoy a more boring end-game.
Last edited by KFieLdGaming on Apr 12, 2021, 7:22:41 PM
One thing that should have been addressed as well is the beastcraft abuse where multiple people can collect the same beasts. It should be limited to the map owner alone or people inside a screen or so radius.
At first, i was sad because I won't be able to fracture my overjuiced maps anymore. But then i was happy because the meta will change completely.
In one hand I think it's necessary but in the other hand, I fear that constantly killing the fun will result in killing the game.
In the end, we all want to have the feeling that we are screwing the game in some way.
Last edited by Aliora on Apr 12, 2021, 7:25:29 PM
lol people spamming alot here
Seems bad. Hype drained.
yeah guys, lets go!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info