Game Balance in Path of Exile: Ultimatum

"
Bracks_ZA wrote:
Bleed nerf totally unjustified. These builds already lacking in damage and suffer in group play.

Sorry bro, but you really dont know how OP it was.
My friend make a bleed archer that need only 1 shot to delete all bosses.
1 hit to everything and move ahead, cause them all will be dead for sure.
It's really OP when a build can 1 shot Sirus changing phases.

Hugs.
Last edited by saskioamaral on Apr 12, 2021, 7:15:17 PM
How the fuck am I supposed to defend my character? All defense layers have nerfs in all leagues. They add things that end up nerfed to the next update. DO FINE TUNNING for the love of God! Set things up little by little!
Problem: there was no problem
Solution: they created one
Harvest and Talismans are still too op, need nerf
Problem: Players are having fun in Path of Exile.
Solution: Remove fun.
Nice changes! thanks for make the game shit!
DONT YOU RUIN OUR ENDGAME PLEASE, ALLOW FRACTURED FOSSILS TO BE APPLICABLE ON "SPLITT" ITEMS!
6k hours here. I'm out, sad but its come to this now, ill see you guys in another game :)

keep gamin
DONT YOU RUIN OUR ENDGAME PLEASE, ALLOW FRACTURED FOSSILS TO BE APPLICABLE ON "SPLITT" ITEMS!
"

Physical Explosion Body Armours
Influence and Synthesis modifiers that caused enemies killed to explode dealing physical damage will no longer have a 100% chance to apply. Their replacement modifiers grant "Enemies you Kill have a chance to Explode, Dealing a tenth of their Life as Physical Damage", with a new lower tier Influence mod being introduced that has a lower chance. This keeps the mechanic and opens up the possibility of stacking explode chance with high investment, but it will no longer reliably wipe out packs of monsters through a chain reaction of explosions.

How about phys explode on weapons? Will this be a mirroable item post harvest..err I mean Ritual.

Git R Dun!
Actually looks good
why u nerfed the funs GGG
Sadge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info