[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

Hey KMQ, qhat would you is safer, the dodge or cluster jewel/block Variant?
ign: CycloneThatBitch
"
Bizze79 wrote:
Hi, I'm SSF this league. I'm looking at this build since my Ignite Fireball Trickster is having trouble with some of the tougher bosses.

I have a couple of questions:
1. Can we do without Thread of Hope?
2. Can we do without Militant Faith?

I understand that damage will be lower, but how key are these two items? You could path to Sovereignty which I think is most crucial. I've never used Devotion in any build before, so I'm not sure how impactful it is.

Thank you!

1. Like 10% less damage
2. Yeap, you can use Vaal Cold Snap to get Frenzy Charges instead.

"
Cold001 wrote:

How much would bottled faith in terms of dmg % add?

Y, considered, but i am at the end of this league.

10 - 25%, you have to put it in PoB, enable enemy on consecrated ground and then see.

"
fiYah_82 wrote:
Hey KMQ, qhat would you is safer, the dodge or cluster jewel/block Variant?

I'd take the cluster version.
Safety comes most of all from your own skills and the maps you choose.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Once I have awakened spell cascade, which gem would I remove for concentrated effect?
What gives ball lightning?
"
Teecha13 wrote:
Once I have awakened spell cascade, which gem would I remove for concentrated effect?

Area of effect or whatever is replacing that at the moment : >

"
quartis99 wrote:
What gives ball lightning?

Life gain on hit.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
I am still building and levelling but I have problem with damage and I feel like this build is realy tanky. can you help me where do I miss? I will buy awakened cascade I know it will double my damage but damage is sometimes good sometimes bad. Can you tell what am I missing in general?
How You doing?
Can I ask a random question: What's with this Harvest crafted armor enchantment, is it worth it to get 10 flat hp on Kaom's if you don't have a corruption - instead of the extra armor quality gives it?

Thanks you! I'm getting geared to try this build out! =)
"
I am still building and levelling but I have problem with damage and I feel like this build is realy tanky. can you help me where do I miss? I will buy awakened cascade I know it will double my damage but damage is sometimes good sometimes bad. Can you tell what am I missing in general?

Lol when I got level and some items build got realy good. damage is so high
How You doing?
Friend sorry for the inconvenience I only have one question, which gloves are better for this build, doedre or atziri? I don't understand how not to die with the reap, thanks
hey KMQ so how does aoe function with this build when bossing? Do you lose single target if you scale too much aoe or will all the cascades still overlap?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info