[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

I am very happy to see everyone thinking reap will still be good, I was really hoping to follow this build as I loved your reave glad in the past! I hope you update this for 3.15 or share your new reap build. Love the guides you put out!
Thanks much for the feedback Kiss_Me_Quick and osanosan! Looks like I am going to give this a try for league start
how do you get reliable life leech / enough lgosh now post 3.15 - esp for bosses?

also, the new surgeons life flask change is actually not bad for this build at all....
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jul 22, 2021, 7:15:50 PM
anyone here can make a little tldr of the changes and what to take care of? i guess its still a viable early boss killer. Would like to start it.
I notice that the change to Reap in 3.15 is to make it generate blood charges even when it's triggered (ie they've removed the "and not triggered" condition to generating blood charges).

This makes me think using this as a coc setup is now viable...?
"
reggie_gakil wrote:
anyone here can make a little tldr of the changes and what to take care of? i guess its still a viable early boss killer. Would like to start it.

TLDR:

Reap costs a lot of life to cast, make sure you can handle it beforehand.
Slightly less damage, but the awakened cascade overlap is still broken, so we good.

Not much has changed, really.

I'd like to add a few things to the guide, tho:

- War banner + spider aspect make enemies take 26% increased damage. This is very likely better than zealotry's 15% more damage, and costs less mana (allowing slots for vitality/precision + watcher's eye)

- Why not power charge scaling? With a +1helm, two void batteries and a +1 ring (the other one being used for ass mark), void batteries far outdamage a perfect kulemak. It also enables pcoc support, a 44% more damage gem that removes the need to weaponswap to jaws (more money, empower levelling this league will be supermassiver), and has a lower cost multiplier.
It'll go the staff route for starters as it's decent early, but I really don't think kulemak is bis.

- Kaom's heart... I get the need for life. The thing is, reap is a red spell gem, one of the only one. This means +1 strength faceted is really good on it, 20% more damage.
That said, in endgame 7k+ is still attainable without kaom's.
You can make absurd chests : +1 strength, and either spell crit or life gained on kill, and t1 life + unveiled 10% life.

- Cluster jewels wise:
Isn't phys large better? Force multiplier is an obvious choice, but ironbreaker is also a sleeper (35% inc phys, 10% overwhelm), and master the fundamentals really helps with res (which translates to free spots for crit multi on jewels).
I understant seal gain frequancy, but I just think this is more more multipliers here.

- Throatseeker? Why are we skipping 54% multi for 4 points exactly?

- Brutality support, especially post nerf kinda sucks. It's nice to have extra chaos damage, and if using a headhunter, you really can't justify brutality.

Other than that, looks good.
Reap hit is mechanicly way too strong with spell cascade, can't really go wrong I suppose.
Need definetely drop controlled destruction. It bricks DPS hardly
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
reggie_gakil wrote:

TLDR:

Slightly less damage, but the awakened cascade overlap is still broken, so we good.

- War banner + spider aspect make enemies take 26% increased damage. This is very likely better than zealotry's 15% more damage, and costs less mana (allowing slots for vitality/precision + watcher's eye)

- Why not power charge scaling? With a +1helm, two void batteries and a +1 ring (the other one being used for ass mark), void batteries far outdamage a perfect kulemak. It also enables pcoc support, a 44% more damage gem that removes the need to weaponswap to jaws (more money, empower levelling this league will be supermassiver), and has a lower cost multiplier.
It'll go the staff route for starters as it's decent early, but I really don't think kulemak is bis.

- Kaom's heart... I get the need for life. The thing is, reap is a red spell gem, one of the only one. This means +1 strength faceted is really good on it, 20% more damage.
You can make absurd chests : +1 strength, and either spell crit or life gained on kill, and t1 life + unveiled 10% life.

- Cluster jewels wise:
Isn't phys large better? Force multiplier is an obvious choice, but ironbreaker is also a sleeper (35% inc phys, 10% overwhelm), and master the fundamentals really helps with res (which translates to free spots for crit multi on jewels).
I understant seal gain frequancy, but I just think this is more more multipliers here.

- Brutality support, especially post nerf kinda sucks. It's nice to have extra chaos damage, and if using a headhunter, you really can't justify brutality.

Reap hit is mechanicly way too strong with spell cascade, can't really go wrong I suppose.

Good feedback but I have already tested all of these with no space due to cost / defensive abilities. You can give them a try yourself and report back though.

I will make some changes though and I do appreciate the feedback.

"

Yes. I will change a few gems soon.

I will also be starting with this build due to it's very good bossing abilities which will definitely be a major breaker for most builds this league.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
reggie_gakil wrote:

TLDR:

- Cluster jewels wise:

Good feedback but I have already tested all of these with no space due to cost / defensive abilities. You can give them a try yourself and report back though.

I will make some changes though and I do appreciate the feedback.

"

Yes. I will change a few gems soon.

I will also be starting with this build due to it's very good bossing abilities which will definitely be a major breaker for most builds this league.

can you give a little insight on what you change at the start? i would like to start this too
Wanna start with it too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info