[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

Ahhh that makes more sense. I do have chaos damage on my staff so I guess I'll swap out brutality. Thanks!
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Teecha13 wrote:

When you take Atziri's Promise, you should not take Brutality.

What can you recommend in terms of general setup? With Atziri's Promise.
Atziri
Rumi
Life Flask (corrupted blood)
Diamond (curses)
Quicksilver (freeze is here? seems like no other options)

It feels like I want Sulphur (or even Bottled Faith) and maybe Quartz also, but there are only 5 slots :3
hello. when crafting staff with essence, which one? screaming or deafening?

and, kmq, you making a mirror in first week every league. what is your strat?

edit: one more question. the pob i downloaded says both pride and zealotry. but both reserving 50%. gonna use pride only, right?
Last edited by freakydouche on May 18, 2021, 4:45:39 PM
"
h4tred_ wrote:
Brp

You have to test yourself and see what works out best for you. Character are rarely identical.

"
freakydouche wrote:

edit: one more question. the pob i downloaded says both pride and zealotry. but both reserving 50%. gonna use pride only, right?

Don't craft this late into league, you can buy 5x cheaper.

I do different strat every time, I'm just good at it.

No, there is reduced mana reserved on the tree.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
h4tred_ wrote:
Brp

You have to test yourself and see what works out best for you. Character are rarely identical.

"
freakydouche wrote:

Don't craft this late into league, you can buy 5x cheaper.

I do different strat every time, I'm just good at it.

No, there is reduced mana reserved on the tree.

it says 3exa for staff but i only have 1 exa and chaos. i need to craft it.
"
freakydouche wrote:

it says 3exa for staff but i only have 1 exa and chaos. i need to craft it.

Then use alts or try using a rare chest and an unlinked staff of such mods until you can afford it - way cheaper and you can survive below t5 maps with less than 5K hp.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
I have done shaper, uber elder, all maven invitations, and some other bosses, except trailmaster boss which i haven't even encountered yet.

My build is slightly different because of mark of shaper ring.

I have to say that killing of bosses never felt so easy. I still have room to improve my build, but that would be overkill.

T4 aisling should give me more dmg as extra affix on staff, more survivability on my shaper/elder ring and amulet.

Maybe there are more improvements that i havent thought about it. In that case, i would gladly to hear it from you. Minus +2 spell on staff. These staffs are 80ex-mirror priced.
"
Cold001 wrote:
I have done shaper, uber elder, all maven invitations, and some other bosses, except trailmaster boss which i haven't even encountered yet.

I have to say that killing of bosses never felt so easy. I still have room to improve my build, but that would be overkill.

T4 aisling should give me more dmg as extra affix on staff, more survivability on my shaper/elder ring and amulet.

Maybe there are more improvements that i havent thought about it. In that case, i would gladly to hear it from you. Minus +2 spell on staff. These staffs are 80ex-mirror priced.

Minimum power charges is useless, get Frenzy, it doesn't get overridden.

Cane of Kulemak with Empower, Bottled Faith, Damage Kaom's, Atziri's Promise, Doedre's gloves for higher DPS.
You can also consider the second version which has cluster jewels.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Cold001 wrote:

Minimum power charges is useless, get Frenzy, it doesn't get overridden.

Cane of Kulemak with Empower, Bottled Faith, Damage Kaom's, Atziri's Promise, Doedre's gloves for higher DPS.
You can also consider the second version which has cluster jewels.

Thanks for the 'frenzy' tip. Gonna change that for sure.

How much would bottled faith in terms of dmg % add?

Y, considered, but i am at the end of this league.
Hi, I'm SSF this league. I'm looking at this build since my Ignite Fireball Trickster is having trouble with some of the tougher bosses.

I have a couple of questions:
1. Can we do without Thread of Hope?
2. Can we do without Militant Faith?

I understand that damage will be lower, but how key are these two items? You could path to Sovereignty which I think is most crucial. I've never used Devotion in any build before, so I'm not sure how impactful it is.

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info