[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

Hey KMQ, first of all - thank you for a great build, I did not league start with it, but I wanted to try a new skill after I nearly finished what I wanted to do this league, and it really feels great so far, but I have a few questions :) I've been following the new version, and the damage is really sweeeet, but what are the main defence layers supposed to be here? I tend to be really squishy with ocasional one shots while mapping, Ultimatus seems nearly impossible. I'm 84 so I still gotta level up more and finish cluster setup, gear propably could use some more HP on it, but when I compared your pob to my own imported char I seem to be missing a lot of block % etc, and I'm not sure where should I start improving :) If you (or anyone here really) could be so kind to look at my character and point me in an improvement direction I would greatly appreciate!
This builds sucks, i'll sell all my stuff and get my 40ex back.
https://pastebin.com/jqeipmrR
i have 1.9m dps with bootle but i can't 1 hit uber elder phase idk whats wrong
XaxaXAXAXXXAxXaxa
Trololololololololo
Hello KissMeQuick,

I had followed your build on the previous league after a failed league start. I had so much fun while playing it. I had killed almost all the bosses without any issue. It was the best build i've played so far. Thanks a lot. I hope we will see more builds from you =)

"
osanosan wrote:
Hello KissMeQuick,

I had followed your build on the previous league after a failed league start. I had so much fun while playing it. I had killed almost all the bosses without any issue. It was the best build i've played so far. Thanks a lot. I hope we will see more builds from you =)

That's very cool! Glad to hear that!
Maybe (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
This looks pretty great. How is it looking after the nerfs for 3.15? I imagine some damage loss but still very viable?
"
P0WERB0TT0M wrote:
This looks pretty great. How is it looking after the nerfs for 3.15? I imagine some damage loss but still very viable?

Yesterday i made some tests for myself using 4link reap setup. killed conquerors,sirus a8, shaper and elder without a problem(not as fast as 3.14). standard map clear is also fine with 3 link reap setup. didnt have a chance to try delirious maps. I will use this build in 3.15 too. I hope it will be still viable :)
"

Awakened Spell Cascade:

- Quality no longer grants "Supported Skills deal 0-10% increased Spell Damage".
- Supported Skills now have 30-26% less Area of Effect (previously 18-16%).
- Supported Skills now deal 30-28% less Damage (previously 25-21%).
- Can now support skills with the Minion gem tag to affect casting them, but still cannot modify the skills of minions.

Did someone say damage "nerfs"? This just looks like a massive buff to me.
"
osanosan wrote:
"
P0WERB0TT0M wrote:

Yesterday i made some tests for myself using 4link reap setup. killed conquerors,sirus a8, shaper and elder without a problem(not as fast as 3.14). standard map clear is also fine with 3 link reap setup. didnt have a chance to try delirious maps. I will use this build in 3.15 too. I hope it will be still viable :)

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"

Awakened Spell Cascade:

- Quality no longer grants "Supported Skills deal 0-10% increased Spell Damage".
- Supported Skills now have 30-26% less Area of Effect (previously 18-16%).
- Supported Skills now deal 30-28% less Damage (previously 25-21%).
- Can now support skills with the Minion gem tag to affect casting them, but still cannot modify the skills of minions.

Did someone say damage "nerfs"? This just looks like a massive buff to me.

Yeah, Reap seems to be quite strong and didn't get hit hard.
I am quite sure I'll be starting with some sort of Reap.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info