[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

Can anyone explain the clear speed of this build in just basic mapping such as juiced t16 maps(not delirious) and compare it a little bit with boring BF/BB? I know you all will say that it's definitely better than BFBB but.. how much really? Reap seems to be OP especially when it comes to screen not being filled with 10000 animations per second
"
erasa_bleo wrote:
kmq how to start with this build with absolute zero chaos? i've seen your fast level build but respec will take chaos. is it possible to start with this build directly?

I bought stuffs according to the list in the thread then i hopped into the new pob, so struggles abit. you can do most content except ultimatum if u havent got all the item yet especially consitution anoint and large ring
"
aquarose_ wrote:
Can anyone explain the clear speed of this build in just basic mapping such as juiced t16 maps(not delirious) and compare it a little bit with boring BF/BB? I know you all will say that it's definitely better than BFBB but.. how much really? Reap seems to be OP especially when it comes to screen not being filled with 10000 animations per second

Yap, you can invest a lot into AoE and cast speed which will give you a complete screen clear every second.

"
Dazedfps wrote:
I see in the new PoB there is no hex touch. Surprised not to see it there. Just replacing it for lightning trap or what seems to be the goal

Yeah, hextouch is 15 EX. If you get that amount of currency - you can get it.

"
erasa_bleo wrote:
kmq how to start with this build with absolute zero chaos? i've seen your fast level build but respec will take chaos. is it possible to start with this build directly?

Regrets are 1:3C, you need like 20-30 regrets to respec.
I did 0 > 100 Atlas with no obstacles til level 90 and then last 3 levels with 20-60% T16 delirious maps.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hey hope you are doing great, this build has really helped me get further in the game than i've ever been before which has been lots of fun, running tier 16 maps with ease.

I'm having a bit of trouble clearing some of the bosses such as the mavens invitations, shaper bosses, and some of the uncharted realm stuff.

so i wanna ask you a favor if you could skim over my build and point out some stuff that could be improved. :)

https://pastebin.com/4WXpdJUe

or if this is just simply a case of git gud scrub ;)

Best of luck, Alex.
Hi. I'm enjoying this build a lot, but is there any way to boost attack speed somehow?
I think i have a lot of dmg, but reap feels really slow
Hello guys. Do I need to upgrade anything before farming for Awakened Spell Cascade Support and Bottled Faith?

https://pastebin.com/3xfjGpLq

the build itself sounds great and it probably is.

just one thing:
you should add that 10 essences is most likely lucky for crafting the staff. I am 100+ essences in and I got nothing.

I am not that mad about wasting my currency, that happens, but it could be a nice information for others, because it can be cheaper to just buy the staff.
using the new version of your build, and i'm having some trouble staying alive in ultimatums. dropped a good bit of currency into it, not sure what else i could upgrade or change.

here is my pastebin if you get a chance to look at it:

https://pastebin.com/iVu6MxBE

i tried swapping to acuity gloves for more survival. let me know what i can change or do differently.
"
alexbabz231 wrote:
Hey hope you are doing great, this build has really helped me get further in the game than i've ever been before which has been lots of fun, running tier 16 maps with ease.

I'm having a bit of trouble clearing some of the bosses such as the mavens invitations, shaper bosses, and some of the uncharted realm stuff.

so i wanna ask you a favor if you could skim over my build and point out some stuff that could be improved. :)

https://pastebin.com/4WXpdJUe

or if this is just simply a case of git gud scrub ;)

Best of luck, Alex.

I don't see clusters and I think you waste too many affixes on crafting %increased damage - it's not really worth it.
Rest of the upgrades should be quite obvious from the guide itself - Empower, Bottled Faith, +2 level amulet etc.

"
Doris228 wrote:
Hi. I'm enjoying this build a lot, but is there any way to boost attack speed somehow?
I think i have a lot of dmg, but reap feels really slow

Cast speed.

"
h4tred_ wrote:
Hello guys. Do I need to upgrade anything before farming for Awakened Spell Cascade Support and Bottled Faith?

Seems good to me, Awakened Spell Cascade is very high DPS increase.

"
feedfeedfeed wrote:
the build itself sounds great and it probably is.

just one thing:
you should add that 10 essences is most likely lucky for crafting the staff. I am 100+ essences in and I got nothing.

I am not that mad about wasting my currency, that happens, but it could be a nice information for others, because it can be cheaper to just buy the staff.

Yeah, I'll remove that part - it's not really worth it anymore this far in the league.

"
Giant_Robots wrote:
using the new version of your build, and i'm having some trouble staying alive in ultimatums. dropped a good bit of currency into it, not sure what else i could upgrade or change.

i tried swapping to acuity gloves for more survival. let me know what i can change or do differently.

More DPS = more rare mobs dead faster = less damage taken.
You should look towards DPS increases now with Bottled Faith with a +2 amulet and use Constitution Anointment.

Also level 95 is your goal = +800 life.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
thanks, i have a bottled faith on my other character i can use. what flask setup should i use with bottled faith and a quicksilver flask? also, what do you mean by +2 amulet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info