Shockwave Totem

How does the damage of shockwave totem interacts with Avatar of Fire? Ist the damage from the shockwave totem converted to fire as it is for all other attack skills?
"
entomogant wrote:
How does the damage of shockwave totem interacts with Avatar of Fire? Ist the damage from the shockwave totem converted to fire as it is for all other attack skills?

(emphasis mine)
Shockwave Totem isn't an Attack, but anyways: yes, AoF will convert 50% Physical to Fire (and then negate the remaining 50% Physical damage). AoF is untyped conversion, so it applies to everything.
Thanks a lot!
So, AoF, shockwave totem, chance to ignite and elemtenal proliferation... hm... could be fun.
"
entomogant wrote:
Thanks a lot!
So, AoF, shockwave totem, chance to ignite and elemtenal proliferation... hm... could be fun.

But with avatar of fire cutting your totem's damage in half, with an already underwhelming damage, your ignites won't hit very hard.
I saw somewhere else that you can use Blackgleam to convert the other 50% of physical damage into fire too!
Do Path of the Warrior and Revenge of the Hunted passives work with Shockwave Totem? They both give straight % increased physical damage.
"
pooclam wrote:
Do Path of the Warrior and Revenge of the Hunted passives work with Shockwave Totem? They both give straight % increased physical damage.

yes they do, as they do not specifically refer to melee/attack or spell.
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
I've recently been trying to use a build using shockwave totem, After seeing a build using incinerate totem and Quecholli I thought it would be cool to do the same, but with shockwave.
However , with great sadness, shockwave totem does not seem to proc the effect. is this a bug? or am i not understanding something? if it works with other skill totems it should with shockwave right?
for those unfamiliar with Quecholli I'm specifically talking about this mod on the item.
Enemies killed explode dealing 10% of their Life as Fire Damage
Since spell damage doesn't effect shockwave totem, if I use Crown of Eyes, does that mean spell damage then works on shockwave totem?
No, because it's still not an Attack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info