Righteous Fire

Damage Taken modifiers do affect Damage over Time.
Different sources of Burning Damage do stack, and only Searing Totem stacks with itself.
is there any way to make this work on a life build right now ?
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
I have a question sorry if it was already answered some other place cant seem to find it.Im using a necro build with specters and zombies and i seem to have a problem with modifying the damage on burning miss-creations I know they use righteous fire but it dose not seem to be exactly the same as the player version.

Increased area seems to have no effect
increased minion damage seems not to help
increased minion life seems like it helps
elemental proliferation seems like it works and prob shouldn't
item rarity and quality gems seem to have no effect.

thanks in advance

IGN
Undead_skank stan
The__Ghost amb
I'd guess AoE should apply. Maybe it's missing the AoE tag?
Unrighteous Fire is Damage over Time; regular Damage modifiers do not apply to Damage over Time.
RF/UF damage output is based on Max Life, so Minion Life doing a thing makes sense.
If EP applied, it would show pulsing circles on all affected creatures. It does that? Weird!
hello
IGN
Undead_skank stan
The__Ghost amb
Question for GGG employees in charge of skills: Is it intentional that Righteous Fire is the only buff-type skill in the game capable of working despite being weapon-swapped?

Both Arctic Armor and Blood Rage, as well as every aura/tempest shield stop working when they are weapon swapped, but it seems that RF is the only one that is still capable of working post-swap.
Last edited by Zealflare on Sep 7, 2013, 12:33:46 PM
"
Zealflare wrote:
Question for GGG employees in charge of skills: Is it intentional that Righteous Fire is the only buff-type skill in the game capable of working despite being weapon-swapped?

Both Arctic Armor and Blood Rage, as well as every aura/tempest shield stop working when they are weapon swapped, but it seems that RF is the only one that is still capable of working post-swap.
It's not - blood rage works the same, and for the same reason. The point of RF is you can't freely turn it off. It's supposed to be dangerous. Allowing weapon swap to be a free way to remove the buff would be counter to that.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Zealflare wrote:

It's not - blood rage works the same, and for the same reason. The point of RF is you can't freely turn it off. It's supposed to be dangerous. Allowing weapon swap to be a free way to remove the buff would be counter to that.

Blood Rage doesn't work the same. It turns off on weapon swap.

Proof: http://youtu.be/t7FwTE0E8jg
IGN: Aux
Last edited by Aux on Sep 8, 2013, 8:14:37 PM
It appears so - It didn't get lost last time I checked, but it looks like a call was made that blood rage would run out anyway, so having it tied to the skill was worth it for that one (that may have been necessary for other functional reasons). However, the reason for RF not doing so stands.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Sep 8, 2013, 11:53:20 PM
I use Blood Rage on weapon swap all the time. If you aren't attacking while it's on, you really aren't getting any benefits, so it'd be silly to have it a must to stay on. Thanks for keeping it this way! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info