Righteous Fire

"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
Pivovar wrote:
don't see how that could happen, unless you had passive life regen before taking vaal pact?

otherwise posting your build/gear might give us a clue as to what the problem could be

Oh, I think I've realised the problem - I guess Vaal Pact eliminates ALL life regen, including any from passives or vitality - right?

P.
vaal pack stops all life regen (and es regen if using ZO because it is a convert) except from leeching which is converted to instant healing. passive %hp/sec, aura healing, totem healing (rejuve, not devower totem), gear based hp/sec, and potion based healing are all prevented.
curious, does the fire damage reduction on arctic armor effect the burning from rf?
No. There's no way it can, because RF drains Life; it doesn't have a Damage value that can be reduced.
after thinking about it some that what i figured but thank you
Big question about RF

what will be the best 6L to go with RF

righteous fire - increase aoe - increase burning dmg - conc effect - fire pen - and i cant find any that will help here reduce mana maybe ?

thx
"
TeresaMino wrote:
Big question about RF

what will be the best 6L to go with RF

righteous fire - increase aoe - increase burning dmg - conc effect - fire pen - and i cant find any that will help here reduce mana maybe ?

thx
you don't want inc burn as it'll also affect the self burning. con effect doens't work on DoT damage and it'll reverse your inc AoE somewhat. fire pen doens't work because it doesn't hit anything. reduced mana doesn't do anything because it already costs 0 mana.
high life RF is dead, and no response from GGG to buff it, its dead end

edit: GG GGG
Last edited by aristolholy on Jul 10, 2013, 7:32:47 AM
I've encountered a bug with Righteous fire deplete my ES even tho i out regen the dmg. When it reach 1 ES it stops dealing dmg and goes back up again and can start at any point again to deal dmg and do the same thing once more. Extremely odd and annoying bug.
I hope GGG comes back to fix RF. This is probably the most broken skill in game now. It had little to no ability to buff or even debuff pre 11.0. Now that the life has been reduced by 1/3, there is no way to make the build of the week.

Mark I beg you to to please do something with the RF skill to make high life RF viable again. I don't mind that we got our max res reduced, and frankly that's kind of a good thing because if everyone is immune to a element then it's kind of pointless. I also see why the life reduction occurred. But if you take away one thing hopefully you can see that the RF skill now needs a buff of possibly less life burned away or something? Make it burn mana as well? Make it do less than half your max hp?
IGN: Nartu
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/lordgandalf16
I apologize, I know this question has been answered before. I even think I may have asked it, but if I did I've forgotten the answer :) It's just, after reading through some 15 pages of this thread, I cannot be arsed to read through the other 30 some pages to find the answer...

Do damage taken effects (Vulnerability, Shock, Blood Dance. . .) increase the degen? I am fairly certain it does not, but just wanted a confirmation because I am considering a hybrid high life/degen and spell RF build using EA, a quality EP Shock Nova, Ice Nova, and EP Fire Trap. Using Shock Nova is intended mostly to buff the damage of Ice Nova and Fire Trap, but if the shock also benefits RF then even better!

Also, RF's burn will stack with other, different sources of burn damage, right? Like how Fire Trap can burn twice via ground fire and chance to ignite.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info