Righteous Fire

Do 'Increased Radius of Aura' work with RF? What about nodes with 'Increased Radius of AoE Skills?
rf is AoE but not an aura. so... increased radius for AoE skills work (and the support gem) but not increased aura radius.
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
funny how shocknova has perfect synergy with RF once increased AoE comes into play (for hp builds as rf will barely damage vs es build). rf fills in the deadzone somewhat.

if you look at this way then yes but i would rather want both of them damage at this same time...
I don't think there's another skill that has as tiny a range as Righteous Fire. Even Cleave surpasses it I think :P
lightning warp, cold snap cast at self's feet, detonate dead (although the explosion part gets no benefit), fireball at something in your face, ice nova (although ends up far larger, than anything but auras)

are all things that can be roughly same size as righteous fire under specific or not conditions, but nearly everything will be larger, this is just overlaps that was asked for. and there's more if you count non AoE stuff.
Last edited by soul4hdwn on Feb 16, 2013, 1:50:23 PM
well im looking for dps skill so warp and cold snap wont deliver, detonate need corpses first (and requires dex).
Ice nova damage is poor (like half of shock nova), firefall is thing to consider, will need to see whats the aoe look like with all +area things. Shame we dont know skill aoe sizes in any measure unit.
Last edited by Stt3r0 on Feb 17, 2013, 7:44:25 AM
I like RF but pls make that "Increase Burn Damage" from the Passive Tree does not increase the damage i take from RF :(
IGN: kReiZy
Last edited by sYkoDe4d on Feb 17, 2013, 9:51:47 AM
"
Stt3r0 wrote:
well im looking for dps skill so warp and cold snap wont deliver, detonate need corpses first (and requires dex).
Ice nova damage is poor (like half of shock nova), firefall is thing to consider, will need to see whats the aoe look like with all +area things. Shame we dont know skill aoe sizes in any measure unit.
most people don't level up detonate dead, leveling it up increases mana cost and physical damage, not the fire.
lightning warp is decent dps... it is hitting twice specially via AoE boosts, doubling as mobility so rf will get moderate use too.

well we know that elemental proliferation will display its AoE size both in text and in a visual ring around affect foe(s).
i bought 20% quality RF and i saw that the 15% increase Spell Damage are not a buff for all spells :(

Thats super lame, i thought i get 15% increase Spell damage for every spell.

What a waste for 3 gcp and could it be that RF does 15% more damage on me because of the quality bonus?? When yes.... lol...
IGN: kReiZy
Last edited by sYkoDe4d on Feb 17, 2013, 8:12:20 PM
righteous fire does not affect itself.
the quality affect works on all damaging spells. auras do not damage, RF does not damage but apply a status effect of a certain amount.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info