Righteous Fire

increased and decreased AoE work just fine, no damage change but size changes still.
Then its not working when combined with Spell Totem, cause I just tried not long ago and it doesn't do anything. Just looked it says it should be affecting it but does not appear to be doing so.
Beyond_Bow_BobMKIII Level 80 Tornado Shot Scion
its... really small already >.> i posted a picture near the beginign of this thread to show AoE boosts DO work, except at that moment it wasn't via supports or totem.
Maybe I will have to play around with it a bit more, but when I was messing around with RF Totems it didn't seem to do anything...so I suppose it could just be such a tiny increase that it wasn't really noticeable. Maybe ill pick up some AoE passives and see if that changes it at all for the Totem version.
Beyond_Bow_BobMKIII Level 80 Tornado Shot Scion
I noticed while messing around with a righteous fire build that it does not damage enemy totems. Working as intended?
Yes. Has been mentioned a couple times. The damage is an aura, and auras do not effect totems.
I feel like the range should be increased by a little. It's really hard to kill targets because of desync issue.
I find this skill to narrow. Is there even I way that you can effectively use this for its spell damage increase, as a caster? I have tried making such a build, but it just doesn't seem doable to me. Mainly because if its interaction with CI (Although I see why this is). Normally, the damage you receive is just too high for a caster to deal with. This is because all potent resistance and life regen nodes are at the marauder and dualist side of the tree. I think this skill should be altered so it becomes a viable option for casters, in a similar way as Pain Attunement.
Ooor you could make a Marauder caster. Bam.

Tbh, the most common use I've seen is using the Burn AoE for damage, and largely ignoring the damage bonus. Tons of Life, Life Regen, and Maximum Fire Resist, essentially.
I have considered making a caster starting with marauder or dualist, but you pretty much end up with the same build as those who want to use it for the burn aura. The RF-aura build comes down to just running around hugging enemies, its a very passive/boring play-style in my opinion. It became a build of the week at some point, and I understand that somewhat, because it did require effort and planning in order to obtain all the required pieces. But I didn't find it that creative at all, the skill pretty much tunnel visions you into a build like that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info