Righteous Fire

"
Ola wrote:
Doesn't concentrated area of effect -support work with this? The RF gem says "fire, spell, AoE" which makes me believe it should work.

Or is it the DoT aspect of the damage that somehow prevents it from working?
just size change last checked, but that was long time ago.
Apparently only increase AoE and faster casting affects this in terms of support skill gems and only burn damage and life affects it's damage.

this is a recent thread on this stuff

edit: added the life bit
So many build ideas... no time....
Last edited by Simony on Sep 20, 2012, 2:19:06 AM
Has someone managed to get a build working post-patch?
from Italy
"
Ows wrote:
Has someone managed to get a build working post-patch?

Here :P

-Ropetus
Author of Build of the Week #11: PalavaKostaja - Righteous Fire Marauder
Btw shouldnt RF turn off if you have it on weapons/shield and switch to second weapon set ? it kinda is like aura so i assume it should
"
Grzybas wrote:
Btw shouldnt RF turn off if you have it on weapons/shield and switch to second weapon set ? it kinda is like aura so i assume it should
it is a buff not an aura. however any effects of the second set will NOT apply to rf.
RF deals no dmg to totems - is that intentional ?
Actually my build looks like this
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQEAAJbF5wSOp5wK_CqvCy826A0xJ5wSIY8jFgm_0hfs1pwakfLaKYbAjywT8lYxk0n3NDa1ajeXCEQ63KoVOygtVT23mzdFHY20RzyMuUlQyt1Qw9nhUWGdLVNPbMJUeecAVgyrrVnpMgFbecGXW6lBsWGKaihkplC0cPeHbHhNAbrNsSBX0TQ918vVF8_TP_B7u4pAGaI3qHabb0JK8N1IdMDmWG-KhXQ99DQl9LxH3uCkEYDFoeaENZfUxwaqFnYGk4cffvNHdxirZVXSyJm9AucJ6iqDXu8HhNccEt0jUXjZbENg3bR_EZbVBHqqDgow0QnEAqJ5BfPqO24_qkgB88l6D_rkr9wOhnOLD4OGG9rLQR0RtAoPW7P5HhM=

But Inner Force and increased Buff effect increase the dmg righeous fire deals to you while the dmg to enemys stays the same...
(at least i think enemys dont take more dmg, but its hard to tell)

Is there any point at all in using this skill for non casters? That is, can you build specifically for the AoE fire damage and life leech or something? Just looking at possible builds to try, and this caught my eye.
IGN: Iolar
"
jaankoo wrote:
But Inner Force and increased Buff effect increase the dmg righeous fire deals to you while the dmg to enemys stays the same...
Correct. They increase the effect of buffs on you, not on anything else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info