One year of COVID, a reflection.

I like turkeys
Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. ~Sun Tzu
Last edited by KoolaidMinistries on Jul 2, 2021, 3:19:29 PM
"
They 100% will not mix doses like that. Because it's one vaccine over time, spread out for maximum efficacy. A friend of mine in the early Moderna trial did get multiple vaccines for testing but they were very spread out and very carefully monitored.

im like 92% sure some areas already have mixed doses exactly like that.
Got my first injection on May 10th. Still alive and loving my deep state microchips!
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
I got two shots back in april. Listen to the pros. I dig trenches, foundations, swimming pools, and clear right of ways for a living what I know about viruses? Nothing. Didnt like pain but did it anyway. Cant wait to no masks!

Thats end game folks just do it and party on!

PS thank god for wonderful scientists who solved this riddle.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 15, 2021, 7:40:23 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I got two shots back in april. Listen to the pros. I dig trenches, foundations, swimming pools, and clear right of ways for a living what I know about viruses? Nothing.

i find this interesting.
are you incapable of learning?

i drywall and tape houses all day. what do i know about viruses and vaccines? i guarantee more than the majority of health care workers. doctors and nurses.
just because they work in health care doesn't mean they're experts in everything. but you choose to trust their opinions because why? they're not the experts in virology. they merely recite what they're told in the memos from their public health officials.

like the whole masks issue. if a doctor tells you to wear a mask that it protects you versus covid19 virus as his medical advise, they're guilty of medical malpractice. fact.

when it comes to each individuals health, its my opinion that you're 100% responsible for your body and health, as well as mind and emotions.
to inject terrible substances into your body is absolutely your choice and nobody should be able to stop or force you otherwise, but to claim ignorance while doing it is, IMO, foolish and dangerous.

to each their own. anybody that wants the vaccine, i sincerely hope they get access and have a safe procedure.
if you got BOTH shots in april im assuming that in your country or area that distribution isn't too much of an issue, is that correct?

i know tons of people in my area that are basically begging for appointments and availability but it just isn't here for their age groups or demographics quite yet.
Last edited by xMustard on May 15, 2021, 9:10:52 PM
"
xMustard wrote:
"
They 100% will not mix doses like that. Because it's one vaccine over time, spread out for maximum efficacy. A friend of mine in the early Moderna trial did get multiple vaccines for testing but they were very spread out and very carefully monitored.

im like 92% sure some areas already have mixed doses exactly like that.

I'm 100% sure you are close to the last person I'd trust on many matters of import beyond above average PoE knowledge and experience, in which case the term "matters of import" is really stretching it.

Mix and match, as I noted, is being trialed and tested but it is not the standard practice. When it comes to a highly adaptive little fucker like a coronavirus, nothing is set in stone. It's going to take years to normalise it, but they will.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
"
xMustard wrote:

i drywall and tape houses all day. what do i know about viruses and vaccines? i guarantee more than the majority of health care workers. doctors and nurses.

No. You do not.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
No. You do not.

oh, you know what i know and/or don't know? even more interesting
Last edited by xMustard on May 16, 2021, 1:35:06 AM
Always trust the experts:

Fauci Admits Only Around Half Of His Agency's Staff Are Vaccinated

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/fauci-admits-only-around-half-his-agencys-staff-are-vaccinated

Because if anyone knows how important it is to be vaccinated, it's those guys. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Don't post disinformation out of Epoch Times and expect to be taken seriously.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info