Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

Thanks for shitting on the only thing that kept me around this league.

It helps normal people craft good gear for themselves and opens the game up to a lot more.

Don't take this away from us.
Well that supporter money was a bad investment. Maybe reddit can save this one.

Poe is about obtaining good gear. Anyone remember Starforged? One of those uniques you would save up for? When harvest launched that and other uniques were nerfed so that endgame rares were more desirable. Harvest is gone again and uniques still blow(hh is op and doesnt count remove it). So gg items are father out of reach than they were before harvest? Right?

Maybe wrong idc. Certainly a bad investment. Doesnt matter anyways. POE was always just a rebound from D2 and by andariel's tiddiez(you know the one atziri copied) shes back!

"
Krayken wrote:
"
"
Krayken wrote:
Its like all the whiners in this thread couldn't play the game before harvest. Are you guys this bad at the game?

Some people talk such nonsense. That's like saying, surgery was fine before modern medicine, a saw and alcohol worked great!

Things chance, progress happens, it doesn't feel good to take a step back.

The worst comparison ive seen on the internet.

Was poe too hard for you before harvest? Were you not able to get good items? I was, and im far from a huge hardcore player. You realize you don't need 6x tier 1 mods on an item to have an efficient character right?

With harvest, you can literally turn an absolute dog shit item with 6x bad tier 11 mods and turn it into a mirror-worthy item. As long as you have the currency to buy all these remove-adds, you can make pretty much any item in the game perfect, without a single ounce of risk. This is ridiculous.

HAHAHAA, says someone that started playing this game 8 years ago, have 6k+ comments on the forum, have more than 40 different chars and spent a large $ on this game... you did nothing but troll all time until now my dude... that narrative is old.
"
Krayken wrote:
"
"
Krayken wrote:
Its like all the whiners in this thread couldn't play the game before harvest. Are you guys this bad at the game?

Some people talk such nonsense. That's like saying, surgery was fine before modern medicine, a saw and alcohol worked great!

Things chance, progress happens, it doesn't feel good to take a step back.

The worst comparison ive seen on the internet.

Was poe too hard for you before harvest? Were you not able to get good items? I was, and im far from a huge hardcore player. You realize you don't need 6x tier 1 mods on an item to have an efficient character right?

With harvest, you can literally turn an absolute dog shit item with 6x bad tier 11 mods and turn it into a mirror-worthy item. As long as you have the currency to buy all these remove-adds, you can make pretty much any item in the game perfect, without a single ounce of risk. This is ridiculous.

wake up sir you just shit yourself maven orbs are in the game
Yeah I don't agree with this at all, fine if you wanna nerf it but not during a league because then there isn't a same level playing field for those that don't have a ton of time vs those with tons of time and/or are far more efficient in playing the game.
this is really sadge. harvest crafting was an attainable goal that could be worked towards and only required time and knowledge. its the most fun part of 3.13 imo and not having the option to farm my own endgame gear crafts is going to make poe a lot less fun, for me anyway.

I liked aura stackers because I could jam as many exalts into it as I was willing to farm to make it bigger and better, I like harvest crafting for the same reason. If there isn't something I can farm to keep making my characters better, I'm going to lose interest in the league pretty fast.

isn't the real problem here trading the crafts anyway? If you farm all your own gear crafts, it takes hundreds of hours per character to make near perfect gear for each slot. Seems like a pretty heavy time investment into the league, is that not enough time?
This manifesto is so out of touch, its actually insane.

The fact that deterministic crafting allowed for the game to be enjoyable for the masses instead of just the 90 hour a week try-hards is a desirable outcome.

I am straight up skipping next league. Likely not coming back. I have bought supporter packs in the past. I will not be giving GGG another cent until they go-back on this manifesto.

With all the INSANE instability of servers, FPS horrid performance on high end rigs, delerium performance issues. The Harvest, Atlas Accessibility, Ritual Early game rewards kept me having fun.

It's clear GGG doesn't want its player base to enjoy end game content and have good equipment.

But GGG is fine with people just duping their magic bases that have the best mod they want on it? What is random/luck based on that? Let me duplicate this, add this, multimod that and BAM. I have great items and will sell my dupes to people.

EDIT

Also let me just duplicate these maps I made that are juiced to the gils, maxed out delirium orbs. Game caters to the streamers who cater to us plebs. PLEBS RISE UP.
Last edited by BeastMode0900 on Mar 10, 2021, 8:24:46 PM
Why nerf harvest more? That doesn't make sense at all. I could barely get any decent crafts regardless.

This makes me want to quit playing PoE altogether.
And I probably will now. I dropped way tooo much money on supporter packs and now they are just making it harder to get decent gear.... not even perfect gear. just decent.
I only feel sorry for the casual players and people who just play for fun...

Even with harvest I was barely able to make one armour and that too wasnt too good. Time to use the prehistoric trade site again or well time to take a hiatus and come back 4 leagues later where they add something more usable by normal people

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info