Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

"
ClassePraCRL wrote:
HAHAHAA, says someone that started playing this game 8 years ago, have 6k+ comments on the forum, have more than 40 different chars and spent a large $ on this game... you did nothing but troll all time until now my dude... that narrative is old.

Yeah all that experience in the game and i totally agree with the harvest nerf. This league i created like 3-4 very overpowered harvest items and i won't miss them next league.

I've known the game for years before harvest was implemented and it was just fine. Getting good items was doable. Just don't rely on these absolutely op items and you'll be fine. I don't need them to have a successful character. Do you?

How is it so hard to accept that some peoples actually agree with the harvest nerf and thinks it benefits the game in the long term?

"Damn this guy on the internet doesn't agree with me".

I sure as hell enjoy those 100 pages of tears.
"
Removal of the item editor is a good thing. It will show who has the skills to play the game.

I'm sorry its time for you guys to find another game.

That's exactly what i'm talking about.

You dont care about the Game. You care to tryhard with bunch of tryharders of your kind.

You dont care if poe loses 90% of players. I bet Chris does.

I bet Chris dont want to lose active players.

This is reason not to remove Harvest, this nerf just shows why those are against it. They just big Ego, nothing about "caring about the Game"

If you will listen those vast minority of tryharders, you will be left with a bunch of those, and not be growing as Game.

Very selfish and big ego to say like that, hope Chris, or any dev will read this exact comment proving that those dont care a **** about the game, as we all who want harvest not being nerfed are.
Losing targeted annul= no point in ever crafting self gear anymore. thanks, ggg! :/
Congratulations on destroying the end game for 90% of the players. [Removed by Support]. For me what kept me playing a lot longer in a league was harvest, because whenever I see a build that seems interesting I know that I can make it if grind enough cafts/currency to get crafts, it was an awesome feeling to set an objective knowing you can achieve it without having the luck to win in the lotto or having thousands of exalted. That's a big hit, there were so many ways to make harvest better but you chose the worst decision. I know at the end of the day whether I keep playing the game or not is not going to change how you will proceed but it's just frustrating to me because it's my favourite game and it seems that I won't be playing in the future.
Last edited by Will_GGG on Mar 10, 2021, 8:29:56 PM
"
Removal of the item editor is a good thing. It will show who has the skills to play the game.

Remove "skill"/ add "time" bam instant mirror tier comment. I call abuse...
They're only taking out deterministic annuls and exalts, aren't they?

The rest is staying, such as deterministic chaoses. I think this is a good change. If you can make everything perfect so easily, you don't appreciate any of it and even the endgame becomes too easy. This game is supposed to be difficult, isnt it?

Thanks for an awesome experience, GGG. I am still a bit miffed that you made delerium league so easy but I guess you get so much hate when you make things harder, I can't blame you for trying to appease the whiners.

I appreciate you all. Cheers!
"
kostyaq wrote:
"

You dont care about the Game. You care to tryhard with bunch of tryharders of your kind.

This is reason not to remove Harvest, this nerf just shows why those are against it. They just big Ego, nothing about "caring about the Game"

If you will listen those vast minority of tryharders, you will be left with a bunch of those, and not be growing as Game.

Very selfish and big ego to say like that, hope Chris, or any dev will read this exact comment proving that those dont care a **** about the game, as we all who want harvest not being nerfed are.

Too long didn't read,

Git Gud
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Harvest Manifesto.... Path of Exile died for this.

In a years time when we're playing new games, we'll be like, hey do you remember when poe died, and we can all say yes, we remember.
"
kostyaq wrote:
"

You lost your item editor stop freaking out.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
The entire rest of Path of Exile's crafting system is somewhat redundant with Harvest Crafting in its current form.

Most inaccurate assessment ever. Every aspect of poe's crafting system is still relevant in harvest.

If you're trying to say exalt slamming is pointless when there's a harvest craft option, fine, but don't be so hyperbolic. That said, I'd still argue that exalt slamming has ALWAYS BEEN DEAD except for the ultra rich. Within the context of a league, meta crafting is the only actual use for an exalt, AND THAT'S STILL TRUE EVEN WITH HARVEST.

I'm still just shocked at the manifesto I just read. Where are y'alls heads?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info