Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

Adios Path of Exile..los harvest era la única forma que teníamos los jugadores que tenemos poco tiempo para jugar, para hacernos de items decentes. si a eso le sumamos que la calidad del servidor de américa del sur es una basura ya no dan mas ganas de continuar disfrutando este titulo lamentablemente limitan el juego a aquellos que pueden pasar días enteros pegados a la pantalla y los jugadores casuales quedamos en el olvido. Rip Path Of Exile
edit: after reading the post again and seeing all the extra stuff you want to remove, this is pretty dumb. I don't care about targeted annuls, but wowwww

Also, "powerful items" is now a copypasta that I demand compensation for
Last edited by blaculahax on Mar 11, 2021, 1:52:34 AM
"
Krayken wrote:
Its like all the whiners in this thread couldn't play the game before harvest. Are you guys this bad at the game?

[Removed by Support]

Things chance, progress happens, it doesn't feel good to take a step back.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Mar 11, 2021, 8:30:17 AM
where is the clarity, what happens to add/remove is it an anullment craft so removed from the game or an augment craft so changed to only work on non influenced. (or unchanged).
I play this game a lot, and I was seriously burned out after Blight league. The only thing that made me come back was how well Harvest was implemented for people like me, who play mostly on our own. Progress was always visible and attainable for people like us, and that made the game BETTER, not worse. This is a terrible decision that just shuts out 99% of the playerbase from getting good items, and I really really really hope you all rethink this. There's still time.

I support this game a lot. I'm disabled and it's my favourite pastime. But this is not the way to keep people interested, GGG. Two months in and I'm still having fun with this league, don't take our path to the endgame away and replace it with a slot machine that hates us.

Improve client performance, make harvest crafts tradeable like bestiary orbs, and take your focus away from the 1% for a while to take in the big picture, dudes :(
Very bad change. A change that will really hurt casual players.
This is the longest by far I've played any league and it's been because of the Harvest crafting. Finally, I could craft items that I needed and try out a few different builds, taking them to end game or near end game.

I think this is a bad decision, and you may want to re-evaluate your vision for the game going forward.
Seriously, GGG.

Harvest crafting should have never been in the game in the first place. When the Harvest league ended and Harvest crafting was removed it should have never made a return in 3.13. The implementation was terrible. And this manifesto and the upcoming changes for 3.14, changes nothing. Literally, nothing.

The good crafts will still be OP and 99.9% of the time the crafting options presented will be unusable crap. So what are you fixing with this?

Nothing. You in fact are making it worse. All the problems still exist. But now, only the super rich/crowd sourced streamer types get access to the broken, OP, mirror worthy crafting options that should not even be allowed in the game in the first place.
Honestly harvest was one of my favorite leagues and was excited to have it back and yet again it's going to be 'gone'. It was already pretty hard to get crafts you wanted without running specific region, so people were either doing other regions they wanted or stick to the harvest ones, because they wanted to either try they luck with improving their equipment or just getting some cash selling crafts.

You want people to go back to meta crafting? Oh yes let me take my 500ex and repeat prefix cannot be changed and pray to get 2 good rolls, easy right? If you want to go back to meta crafting at least add exalted orbs that works something like "Adds random physical mod to rare item" or "Higher chance of getting physical mod" etc. But all in all nerfing harvest is stupid idea nevertheless.

P.S.
Make your descriptions more understandable, because crafting items with mods "you kill", "on kill" and then seeing that traps aren't "you" isn't fun :)

I rate it 2/10
Last edited by Sixtefo on Mar 10, 2021, 8:10:00 PM
Fair changes and also glad oshabi is a choice now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info