Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

"
sonik11 wrote:
Who the hell wants this:

"
This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

That's the opposite of what I want. "oh shit i bricked an item" guess i better farm for 4000 more hours so I can brick it again. In what world is that fun?

That's what Vaal orbs and the double corruptor are for, can I squeeze this last 1% of power out of this item or did I ruin it?
Need Sirus Carried? thread/3200785
or in game @WatchersEye
Just mean I’ll care less to play more to minmax my build in a league I enjoy.

Not the move I expected but can’t say I’m too surprised.
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
You can literally skip the entire mechanic if you dont like it, Chris.

Those who wants to delete, not to skip - are just vast minority of anxious people, with poor self-esteem trying to fix their mental problems with deleting everything that makes other people happy.

Im definitely going to skip the game until harvest is going back.
I was expecting changes to Harvest craft tradeability - like option to sell your Crafts other ways than TFT...

I feel disappointed.
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
The time required to make above average items in this game is ABSURD and this now makes it even "harder". If you think 10ex in trying to r/a caster to get a decent spell power roll on one item is too easy - you need a different perspective.

Bad decision GGG. I encourage you to rethink this.
read a lot of comments , well yes i hope ggg see how bad this decision is .

i like that ur fixing the harvest boss fight and making it a map fragment.
i like that ur adding 60% chance to get groov in maps

problem is you know that people hate or dnt want to use discord to trade crafts and that thing is bothering a lot of the players but still u dnt do anything about it and you focus ur attention and changes on nerfs and other places .

really sad how logic works for you.

not to be negative ill give u a simple solution to all this harvest mess.

1-bring back tradable seeds

2-prebuilt incubators in the groov where we can set the seeds to grow the more we kill monsters

3-make harvested items untradeable.

4- allow players to store as much crafts as they like . an upgradable storage system similar to delve upgrades.

5-allow players to trade some miscellaneous crafts , like the one that duplicate div cards .

oh and fix the drops of this harvest boss , they are really bad still .

thanks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
im sorry but the logic behind this is so dumb split beats are so dumb new vastir no nerf this it the first time in two to three years i have play like 2 months of a league likee i love harvest but at this point why have it i cant even craft the explode craft unless i spend 1000 alts then have to hope it hit a good and ex slam wow look it bricked

im sorry but i think this might be the last time i buy a supporter pack
as this is not the way i want to see this game go

GGG logic its goooddd noww take it away golems good now u have to spend 50ex to get it started

now people cant build these top tier builds as everthing will have crazy value like my gear will be like 100ex next league is because it hard to get 100 mana on like all your gear and have good roles

guess ill never play mana miner again favourite build ever again
"
idema3d wrote:

What we need is something that allow us to use the harvest, but without selling the crafts to other players.

What they need is to make it so we can itemize the orbs so we can just trade the crafts to one another with out the layer of scamming, I really wonder how many people opened up tickets that they were tft scammed. GGG has to read every ticket so it makes me wonder if this is what its really about.
Need Sirus Carried? thread/3200785
or in game @WatchersEye
Welp...
Last edited by snaynay on Mar 10, 2021, 7:51:46 PM
Harvest Crafts should result in Soulbound Items and non tradeable Crafts.
But Changing a learned, played and loved System is such a bad Idea. #Wow again
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info