Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

"
"
macacodoido32 wrote:

people like you who think harvest allows for the crafting of mirror tier items in one week are oddly amusing

People like you who can't alchemy farm haewerk hamlet with their shit starter chars are amusing. It is so hard to get 1 augment physical 1 augment crit, maybe a remove or two and an augment life and an awakemer orb in first week for you ? Get gud son.

"You can't get mirror items in first week'
Because you don't consider the "what so called mirror item" a mirror item anymore. Now you are not happy with a 3 - 4 tier one mods + explody + crit on body armour. Now it should have the BEST T1 MODS + 2 elevated influence mod minimum and EVEN THEN it is still not mirror worthy.

When noobs trying to make a sarcastic comment.

aggressive much?

Never have I needed harvest to farm end game before, maybe that is your case. My starter builds usually farm end game or allow me to build one, so I dont know where you got this from or why even mention it.

Mirror items will always be considered mirror items regardless of league mechanics. You dont need t1 or elevated mods in every piece of gear because - get this - they are not needed at all.

Harvest just keeps the game more interesting for longer for the vast majority of players and your limited perspective does not allow you to see that. You sound like you play minion builds. Get gud, kid.
It really bothers me that there is no response to or in this thread from GGG. It's a massive breakdown in communication and at least feels like deliberately ignoring the concerns of many players, me included.
"
Alatikus wrote:
It really bothers me that there is no response to or in this thread from GGG. It's a massive breakdown in communication and at least feels like deliberately ignoring the concerns of many players, me included.

They don't have to respond nor does it matter if it bothers you. The response is already right there what else should say they say? Give in to the threats of people like you?

Nope.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Alatikus wrote:

They don't have to respond nor does it matter if it bothers you. The response is already right there what else should say they say? Give in to the threats of people like you?

Nope.

Disingenuous hyperbole to claim wanting a response is "giving in to threats".
Last edited by Peenk on Mar 25, 2021, 12:42:48 PM
"
Gnbb wrote:
After 100+ maps (60 atolls) yesterday and get 1 harvest looks like rng its bit higher... now.

i'm so glad that i'm not the only one to have bad luck like this as i've had no harvest in 3 days and close to 100 maps a day :(
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
"
Gnbb wrote:
After 100+ maps (60 atolls) yesterday and get 1 harvest looks like rng its bit higher... now.

i'm so glad that i'm not the only one to have bad luck like this as i've had no harvest in 3 days and close to 100 maps a day :(

Same - I bricked my explody/frezy chest doing something stupid..trying to remove a untagged with regular annul - I did stupid because I thought - self- no big deal to take this risk I can easily get back on the grind and make another one...

So much for that idea. Nothing in 2 whole conquer sirus loops (about 100 maps) all in atoll... Been nerfed hard. At least this week maybe longer.

No tinfoil needed.

GGG has said they can and will nerf drop and spawn rates on the fly for game balance and after this manifesto they probably did...

Prices at TFT reflect this as well.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 25, 2021, 2:25:18 PM
you destory the only way to make gear for poor people.
bad decision.
Nice...
The English version has more than 4,000 posts, reddit has a ton of detailed posts with a bunch of pluses, and even the Russian branch has more than 1,000 posts and... Nothing)
Cool GGG listens to its community, just zero reaction, no answers, no explanations, silence.

It should be a shame, even in Diablo 3 they gave feedback and promised to rebalance the firebird set after the final nerfs for the start of the 23 season, which people did not like.

Here many wrote (on the Reddit, too) that they will no longer buy support packs and will go to other games. I haven't played POE for a year, because it takes too much time for me to build a normal build, after the manifest of this I definitely won't come back for another year, and maybe more, I made pre-orders for Diablo 2 ressurected.

Diablo 3 in this regard gives much more emotions in a shorter period of time, and due to the fact that it is easier, my wife plays it with me. In POE does not want to. Too long and complicated for her. And with this attitude to the community, it's too much for me, too.
"
Nice...
The English version has more than 4,000 posts, reddit has a ton of detailed posts with a bunch of pluses, and even the Russian branch has more than 1,000 posts and... Nothing)
Cool GGG listens to its community, just zero reaction, no answers, no explanations, silence.

It should be a shame, even in Diablo 3 they gave feedback and promised to rebalance the firebird set after the final nerfs for the start of the 23 season, which people did not like.

Here many wrote (on the Reddit, too) that they will no longer buy support packs and will go to other games. I haven't played POE for a year, because it takes too much time for me to build a normal build, after the manifest of this I definitely won't come back for another year, and maybe more, I made pre-orders for Diablo 2 ressurected.

Diablo 3 in this regard gives much more emotions in a shorter period of time, and due to the fact that it is easier, my wife plays it with me. In POE does not want to. Too long and complicated for her. And with this attitude to the community, it's too much for me, too.

What do they need to explain? They made this post in order to explain everything. What kind of answer or reaction do you want from them?
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
If the next league, the percentage of time and effort spent on Harvest is more than all other mechanics again, we will have another nerf on Harvest. And nope, boycotting or not playing will not help as you will not be counted in the percentage. The only way is to play the game and not do Harvest as much as before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info