Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

"
OdinNguyen wrote:
"
Rene_2706 wrote:
At the beginning I was quite angry at GGG for this news.

not so much now, thu to this I got demotivated from this league and stopped playing,

then looking for alternatives I found Last Epoch. thx GGG.

Same. I only came back here to read this thread for entertainment. Been playing StartCraft since this manifesto.

Anyway, thanks for your suggestion. Will look into Last Epoch

Edit: LMAO, The first video I found about LE on Youtube is deterministic crafting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3ROcxuykn4

Haha yeah lolz.

but it's amazing game. the crafting is soo fun even though i did fracture some quite nice pieces. but nonetheless fun.
and you know. I actually had this yeah moment when I managed to get a T5 craft with only about a 69% success with the chance to brick the item..

Rocking a lvl 80s multi shot marksman.

about to finish 85 Echo.

this game has soo much potential it's crazy, and so much QoL. something that PoE badly needs..

OMG just the easiness of the loot filter,

Last Epoch looks very good
Enjoy 3.14 guys, good time to take a break. This step backwards is very concerning so I will enjoy another game which isn't so abusive.
See you next league, Exiles!
hey everyone look at my badge, it's USELESS! thanks to harvest right? XD
"
Healthylungs wrote:
Enjoy 3.14 guys, good time to take a break. This step backwards is very concerning so I will enjoy another game which isn't so abusive.

Yeah same for me. Good thing they crapped on harvest crafting. I will finally have time to go outside to see the sun instead of playing poe.
Announcement tomorrow!
Because of this whole fiasco, Last Epoch got an amazing exposure and currently number 8 on global best seller of steam.

That's how competing games win and lose, one game makes bad decisions another capitalize on that mistake.
Harvest RIP again, oh no ((
Its to hard catch fine reciepts, now you want to remove it at all ((
"
PedramIV wrote:
Because of this whole fiasco, Last Epoch got an amazing exposure and currently number 8 on global best seller of steam.

That's how competing games win and lose, one game makes bad decisions another capitalize on that mistake.

True that, depending on the League Announcement I might not even take a look into the League, since GGG appears to think that we all will just move on and accept what they do regardless, cause a few streamers back on GGG's paycheck say its fine as it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info