Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

"
BeyondSenses wrote:

Now you are just punishing every avg. player and casual player in the game, making end game items more unobtainable than before, while removing the fun for those who like to craft their own items.

Well, you and others definitely do not understand GGG.
They showed what are them way more before this nerfs.

Watch how they nerfed Carrion golems and some spectres doing well - they nerfed the whole necro ascendency to target carrion golems, they took away 6 lvls from ALL spectres (which is 30 less damage and 30 less hp) to target meta spectres.

This is the way GGG fixes the thing - drop nuclear bomb to kill a cockroach.

The main problem is not the harvest nerfs, the problem is that GGG does not care about most of the players, they are so untouched with the grounds of their own game, this just becoming ridiculous.

And that must be punished somehow.

I have made my personal decision already - if the harvest nerfs will go untouched - that means GGG does not care 80% of their playerbase, building game around streamers and 1% of players - personally I will reduce my play time to minimum aiming to not play at all.

Last edited by hidden_gobsek on Mar 23, 2021, 3:49:51 AM
hi,
Long time player opinion...
(french guy with bad english, sorry)

bad communication to a necessary fix.
Harvest need to be fixed because so many things are too easy to get.

bad communication because when you write "close your eyes & slam ex" is absolutly the wrong use of ex in game.
trade league or SSF.
This line break 100% of manifesto.

harvest is good to try to upgrade an item.
but hit with 100% chance a perfect (because only 1 tier) influence mod is too good and it need a nerf.

when we have found or create an item use harvest to upgrade it with add or rem/add or rem something is realy good.
influenced item or not.
but hit any influence mod with harvest is realy bad.
if you can, just make harvest craft don't hit influence mods with predictive.
if you can't, remove tags of many influence mods (keep minion or gems are not in harvest but with fossils !)
"
hidden_gobsek wrote:

This is the way GGG fixes the thing - drop nuclear bomb to kill a cockroach.

Man this is way more apt than you might think, since just like the nuke, their nerfs don't even get the cockroaches in the first place.

Carrion Golem is still a broken AF build, but now only people who can afford to sink around 400ex on it get to play with it. Same way these Harvest Nerfs won't do much to deter people who have farming bots and RMTs from climbing to unattainable levels of build by day 2 of the next league, but they go at it anyways.
"
Healthylungs wrote:
Enjoy 3.14 guys, good time to take a break. This step backwards is very concerning so I will enjoy another game which isn't so abusive.

It is exactly my approach as well. There is a plenty other interesing games around. I am not going to play a game, where players feedbacks are totally ignored. I am not going to spend a lots of time on mindless farming, only because it is a way how developers would like to a game to be played.
I am just finishing current league and it is over for me.
Last edited by behemoth7777777 on Mar 23, 2021, 4:59:36 AM
"
"
Healthylungs wrote:
Enjoy 3.14 guys, good time to take a break. This step backwards is very concerning so I will enjoy another game which isn't so abusive.

It is exactly my approach as well. There is a plenty other interesing games around. I am not going to play a game, where players feedbacks are totally ignored. I am not going to spend a lots of time on mindless farming, only because it is a way how developers would like to a game to be played.

Finally, this happening.

Hope GGG will feel it and actualky start to play their game. And start to move to being connected to the playerbase. Actual playerbase. Not imaginary, and not the most vocal and prepayed pr streamers wha are o.oo1% of it. Yes, they play, but the play in a very different conditions.
"
DarkJen wrote:
"
"
Healthylungs wrote:

Finally, this happening.

Hope GGG will feel it and actualky start to play their game. And start to move to being connected to the playerbase. Actual playerbase. Not imaginary, and not the most vocal and prepayed pr streamers wha are o.oo1% of it. Yes, they play, but the play in a very different conditions.

Nothing will change tbh, there is no game that can even come close this this specific experience that POE has, and so people will continue to play it because it is still one of a kind pretty much. There are similar games but none with any depth to them. Unless a real competitor comes along GGG can pretty much do whatever they want and they will still have a sizeable playerbase.
"

Nothing will change tbh, there is no game that can even come close this this specific experience that POE has, and so people will continue to play it because it is still one of a kind pretty much. There are similar games but none with any depth to them. Unless a real competitor comes along GGG can pretty much do whatever they want and they will still have a sizeable playerbase.

Isn't this game the proof of D3 failure? I guess you are right in a way that D3 never changed...
please GGG, leave harvest alone.. don't destroy our character build dreams :(
"
OdinNguyen wrote:
"

Isn't this game the proof of D3 failure? I guess you are right in a way that D3 never changed...

You know,its no matter.
If game is abusive it goes away.

There are better and more fun activities without this 'close your eyes and exalt scam 2hp regen" kinda thing. Games fights not within genre, they fight for uot time well spent. So.. if it spent well - we are gladly support.

Guess what consequences of game goin more crappy rng style?
Nicely done with this NERF! I never realized how many great games are out until you guys shut the door on Harvest. Dungeon Fighters Online here I come! GGG can R.I.P with Harvest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info