Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

I don't want the nerf of the harvest (:
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
Harvest was the best league, deterministic crafting is the best thing in this game. ok we can handle them like before it existed but it would be a huge setback. This type of improvement on crafting has never been seen. Then remove it completely and we will go back to the same 3 meta builds as usual and using only unique items :v
I habe been playing this game on and off for the past 8 years, accumulating around 3k hours of combined gameplay over the dufferent leagues and I am very disappointed in your decision to gut harvestcrafting this way, because it has been the most fun I've had with a league mechanic since I started playing the game.

I habe been able to play with well-crafted items before this league, because I could afford to buy them with currency I farmed, but the introduction of harvestcrafting marked the first time that I actually spent a lot of time and thought on crafting gear for myself and progressing these crafts throughout the league to end up with gear that I was satisfied with.

It was a lot of fun to think about the possibilities of crafts I could potentially get on an item and to figure out the optimal solutions for my character/build.

I felt like I could actually customize builds and the gear to my playstyle without having to spend triple digits in exalts on one or two pieces of gear.

I played a build to level 95 (not that high, I know) for the first time, simply because there was always that one gearpiece I could improve on MYSELF.

Please don't do this, I have never had this much fun in the game until I discovered the joy of being able to improve gearpieces myself, without having to rely on the 1/100000 chance to find an upgrade on the trade-site because someone else got lucky and dropped the item with the stats I wanted/needed.

It's not exciting to gamble on completely bricking an item or MAYBE improving it 1% of the time, it's just frustrating to me and a lot of other people and makes me quit leagues early.
1 week+ and still no response? seriously?
can we get a response already because according to the response i will know how long i will be playing the next league...
Harvest and Ritual is the only league where i played my characters past level 95
and its definitely not because of ritual mechanic i can tell you that for sure.
Harvest league character level 99
Ritual league character level 98
otherwise i just rush 36 as fast as possible and be done with the league.
Why would you remove my favorit mechanic of the game? again....
Atleast the changes will have a positiv impact in my life. Less mtx/pack purchases = more money for something else. Also more time for other activities, because no more endgame grind.
It is disgusting that they don't response to their player at all... If they dont come back and tell me that was just an April's Fool joke. This game will be gone from my computer on April 02...

Who ever like this nerf can continue to play it. I'm out. No more money from me.

This is my opinion, so please don't quote me and tell me I need to think else. Especially, you bots...
come on guys, is harvest everything you care about? you talk like without it its the end of the world. poe has so many things to shine with, like lag on high end pcs, a superior trading system, horrible performance on every league start and of course a shit ton of disconnects. just like how disconnected the devs are with their fan base. what do you want more? [Removed by Support] but keep playing, even a blind chicken finds a corn and some point right?
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Mar 18, 2021, 12:21:13 PM
terrible.
i regret the absurd amounts of time and money ive put into this game which becomes worse and worse with every league. This is why i stopped now buying mtx since some leagues. With that new level of disappointment iam also considering to stop playing this game.

what is going on in your heads....
I prefer when league mechanics are balanced and I'm not forced to do a specific one to not get left behind. So 1000% supportive of these changes! Crafting is boring to me, I'd rather spend time on other league mechanics and trading (I actually like trading).

Pouring one out for the 0-1 supporter pack folks who aren't spending a dime on this game anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info