Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

Did not play Heist league because there was no Harvest crafting.
(came back in Ritual)

And now whit the NERFS to the Harvest they took all the FUN out of it. (and only 10 crafts to keep) So, maybe NO 3.14 for me.

REALLY BAAAAD decision GGG!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop the NERFs!!!
"Well, you guys don't have to join a discord to buy crafts anymore because they're all worthless now, that solves that problem, you're welcome!"

Thanks for not giving me a reason to play in 3.14 :)
Do you guys not have phones?
Why dont just make harvest things NOT TRADEABLE????????
This will solve literally everything.
"
This will solve literally everything.

no tradeable craft or no tradeable crafted item?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Yeah these changes seem fair enough, harvest was busto and needed to be toned down so you don't feel forced to use it to make good gear. The Haewark Atoll meta will hopefully not be a big thing next league
"

lol ... 2 eazy ... XD

But yes, keep harvest as it is, make things not tradeable, it is still rng stuff and your game is just working good (even with tradeable ... it's just making a good job and ex slams are bullshit not fun!)... don't do the blizzardphoneman and tell us what we like when you don't know what we like ...
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

i will never forget this.
much "feeling" such "exciment" wow.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." -PoE Design Team Member.
"Get your magic finder characters ready!" -Chris Wilson
its like give child a candy and take it back after 1 bite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info