Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

The funniest thing is to read that G$G$G doesn't care about MONEY and doesn't care about losing players, BIG LOL hahahahahahahahahahahah.

OMG what world do these children live in?
"
SimonAdebisi wrote:

Your proposition will expose half of this thread.Because they actually want their items for FREE

Yes, free like the exalted that we sometime found on the ground when we kill ennemis...
what weird is that, they can make a poll on what item should next div card give..but they can't make a poll on this harvest nerf..just go on and make decision to nerf it..

and yeah,i will vote with my wallet..saw couple of MTXs n packs that i want to buy,but will not surely til they start to listen to community..
I missed harvest so much in 3.12 and i will miss it again in 3.14.
If you dont like that harvest is making exalted orbs, ecc. worthless why dont you make harvest crafting costs currency?
I really hope i will not quit 3.14 as quick as i did for 3.12 :'(
"
SimonAdebisi wrote:

Your proposition will expose half of this thread.Because they actually want their items for FREE

no i want to overpay it so rich can become richer and stack their mirrors and [Removed by Support] while watching their stash, why do you care if i have good items, you want thrill of slamming exalteds, you can still do it
Last edited by JC_GGG on Mar 13, 2021, 6:08:43 AM
"
LordzAriff wrote:
what weird is that, they can make a poll on what item should next div card give..but they can't make a poll on this harvest nerf..just go on and make decision to nerf it..

and yeah,i will vote with my wallet..saw couple of MTXs n packs that i want to buy,but will not surely til they start to listen to community..

Exactly the same here on the MTX. Saw the double dragon aura and really like it but buying it right now is not gonna happen. They dont listen to words but maybe they will to my actions.

At this stage the way they are treating this situation is making me more sad than the whole problem with harvest. Their announcement was tone deaf and out of touch. Now they are watching their community being split between streamers/no lifers who are not affected by this and telling the average player to stop crying over it and the average player who enjoyed the ritual league mostly due to harvest.

All I see from GGG is commenting on either extremely toxic comments, removing comments or just silence.

I just watched Ziggi D's video on last epoch and instead of the money I was about to put into the next league for MTX I am buying last epoch and see what that developer does with my support.

"
SimonAdebisi wrote:

Wait, did you just admit you're doing something illegal? Because I get everything in this game for free, besides the MTX.
"
GKPlight wrote:
"
SimonAdebisi wrote:

Yes, free like the exalted that we sometime found on the ground when we kill ennemis...

Yeah its free considired you can have like 100 of them per day just by farming
"
pipi101 wrote:
"
SimonAdebisi wrote:

no i want to overpay it so rich can become richer and stack their mirrors and [Removed by Support] while watching their stash, why do you care if i have good items, you want thrill of slamming exalteds, you can still do it

They are rich because they invested more time in this game, just like in real life.
STOP this NERF to Harvest crafting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and make so that we can store minimum 20 crafts (instead of 10 like we have now)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info