Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

Comrades, we can not stop, we need to continue to pay attention to the fact that we are dissatisfied with the nerf Harvest.

RNG is not crafting.

GGG pls watch Path of Matth video
GGG, you feeld soo bad, that 0,1% of all starting league players game have easier way to have fun from game than playing 800h. And u have to kill it cos u think more play time in game more chance to geet money from player. I tell you what. i'll not play in next league and i'll not tell about this game enybody in next league and i'll not teach new player in next league. I hope so many of your core players do that and your chineese friend feel it.
Um... No thank you.
As a pretty casual player will join the squad that is horribly disappointed with the change.
As usual dev team makes the experience of playing for casual players (and i mean those who can't afford playing for more than 3-4 hours a day) horrible with their RND philosophy
Ritual was the first league where i finally managed to craft myself a perfect belt for my build and it's the first time when my build is close to being superb. Much due to the Harvest mechanics (which i skipped not playing the corresponding league) i am close this league to 40 challenges and was planning to finish this goal.
Harvest gave me both a nice source of farm and a way of crafting good dear this league and this manifesto makes me unsure if i would even update my client to play 3.14

IMO if GGG wants to limit crafting options of harvest just the removing of crafts on the influenced bases should be enough, but i'm not even expecting any adequate decisions after such disconnected from reality of playing the game manifestos 
Last edited by DelacruaGames on Mar 13, 2021, 2:35:33 AM
Made me vote with my wallet! No supporter packs until these are reverted.
To be honest, this is really interesting to see who will win whether

The people who spend money and come back only for harvest
OR
The group of people who made the statement "Why would I use a regular Exalted/Divine/Annul Orb when I can get one through Harvest that has a deterministic result?" + "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." and somehow convince GGG to remove the most important part of harvest.

I just wondering why do they have to waste time to introduce new leagues or create new mechanics if people only play harvest to get to the end game. Unless MAYBE there is a league or way that is better than harvest.

Anyway, GGG got the balls to introduced new mtx to test the sales. Just a F2P standard pleb ignore me if you must.
When's the second manifesto?
why some physical modifiers don't have a physical tag. forgot to add it. why do I have to search for all these tags in some obscure database and why do some prefixes block some suffixes. GGG is in no hurry to fix this
Its funny with all these statements for a FREE to play game!

Its like one walk along the street among the hundreds of restaurants which one has a choice to eat in. Then one walks in and complain that the chair does not suit them, the decor is ugly, the plates not the right color, the smell stinks and want the owner to change all those for them before they decide to pay for their meal. Mind you that restaurant opened years ago and has served millions before the diner.

The owner has the right to decide on their own business and if the diner is not happy, he is free to visit the next restaurant. Why threaten, abuse, harass and scream at the owner of the restaurant if it does not suit your taste? Feel free to drop a polite request of your opinion. That is just normal courtesy for a free meal.

Before the manifesto I had a plans to upgrade boots, min-max res, etc. Now I won't even login to the game despite that Harvest crafting still there. If changes will be applied, it's time to uninstall for sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info