Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

"
"
kanterbow wrote:
You want the Trading Discord? Take it. It's yours. But Harvest? Harvest I will burn to the ground. Perhaps the suffering of our players will finally stir something.

jesus...this is fkn gold

TRUTH
Any feedback from GGG or Chris?

well i guess i am one of those who wont buy buying any supporter packs anymore.
supporter packs are too deterministic anyway.
F
Last edited by Br3ZE on May 18, 2022, 3:50:30 PM
"
deuxcreed wrote:
Any feedback from GGG or Chris?

well i guess i am one of those who wont buy buying any supporter packs anymore.
supporter packs are too deterministic anyway.

Nope GGG is trying to find and pay for the cooking lessons for Chris, and the late is trying to learn that cooking is not waiting for luck or destiny to get a scramble egg :v
The North Remembers
These changes will make TFT Discord even more used. Think about it. Now you need way more tries to do anything. Specifically reforges after a couple prefix's or suffix's are locked trying for 2 more specifics like crit reforges on crusader/elder chest. I tested this in emulator and takes avg 10 crit reforges whereas before it only took 2 add crit. All you did was make TFT shopping more expensive not less used. Will be way more used. 5x more used based on this particular craft. A very popular craft mind you.

Crusader/Edler
Prefix's
Explode
+1 support gems or % life
Life

Suffix's
PC on crit
+1.5 CC

Wonder if you guys own TFT stock?

Come on Team you can do better.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 13, 2021, 12:07:37 AM
holy shit i just watced d4 rogue trailer . time tells now. but whatever now ggg says i dont care. they fondled too much with my mind past year . its time to say bye for something new. thanks ggg for consuming me.
fk archnemesis.
Chris spoke at the GDC conference About 'designing poe to be played forever'

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmuy9fyNUjY[/URL]

I mean......
leaving a comment
First of all, it's just nerf after nerf of league content, items, skill trees and many more.

1. Most people in this game are quite poor and a lot of their only ways to get good or half decent items was through harvest. Now a lot of those people will be extremely unhappy that:
* They will just keep dying.
* They wont be able to kill anything.
* This therefore means if they cant kill anything that drops anything good their not gonna get any money. And how fun do you think that is?
Burning all your maps just to die again to lose more and the fact of continues deaths means they cant level up either so AGAIN they're not getting anywhere and all this is simply just because they can't allow some decent crafting options and occasional mirror tier items to be made.

2. GGG is talking about too many mirror tier items are getting made. Well the people that make those are normally to sell and not to use and since they're very expensive they're not gonna get bought or mirrored very often. Then to the people that get a hold of these items, good job to them their are always better items to get every league that comes more money to make with that gear so the "point" never really ends.

3. Going back to the point of poor people never getting anything with this. In fact there will never be any more rich players so how is anyone going to get rich and that's where a lot of the fun comes in.
* Playing any content you want.
* Trading for items to make really fun characters like big ones or fast ones.
* And sometimes being able to help your poor friends through a sticky situation by lending them a hand or some currency.

4. My personal experiences with harvest and nerfed league content.
When delirium came out i saw people making incredible characters so I went to try for myself. I never did get around to making a herald stacker but I did make a nice brand character I played and that was quite fun then it got nerfed and I was pretty sad. Then I had a chat to one of my close friends that made a herald stacker. I talked to him and it sounded like he was having a blast. So when I chatted to him at the end of the league and he sounded very sad and disappointed. So then I made a stacker in standard when harvest league rolled around it was a bit rusty in the beginning then it got a bit better. About half way through harvest I had another chat with my close friend and he said money was rolling in and he had a great character I decided to stay in standard because I was having a lot of fun. At the end of the harvest league herald stackers got nerfed a bit more, so I wasn't very pleased. Then I had another chat with my friend and since he then played a minion aura stacker he wasn't happy either. The next league rolled about, I tried it but I don't like new leagues much and heist was VERY buggy and death like. So I decided to work on my herald stacker in standard. By the end of the league I had used harvest to boost my character. But by the end of that my stacker was very good I was enjoying it a lot then I found out it was getting nerfed. I was very angry upset and sad. I reached depth 1000 in Delve on the last day saying goodbye to my character.

5. My last point. "The game is suppose to be fun". Honestly how is this fun; nerf after nerf after nerf. It just keeps going, just wrecking people's characters. Like how is that fun? Do these people want to sit behind their screens going YES my character just got nerfed. And now YES harvest is getting ruined, so now i can't get good items very easily if at all. The amount people pay for their supporter packs they should be getting more from this they shouldn't have to sit there and suffer after supporting the game trying to make it better. The game is a place of fun to enjoy after a hard day of work to sit back and relax maybe after a tense argument. Do you really want to get home just to find out that AGAIN your character or something helping you have fun is getting utterly destroyed. Please understand that people they really DON'T want that they just don't. They want fun enjoyment and satisfaction for the money they payed to go to a good cause.

From all this i hope GGG can learn to turn these decisions around and let people have fun again. That's what we are here for, so please understand that, and things can only get better.
Manor process could be turned into a enchant,enchant to Orb. Such as increase is to give the Exalted Orb enchant, removing is to give the Orb of Annulment enchant, wash numerical to Divine the Orb enchant. Replacement for removing increase + 2 syncretic mode, directly to cancel. Enchant the Exalted Orb showed growth what affix, and fair trade. So every Manor process real consumption original orb, swindled process won't happen again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info