Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

Solution is simple
Harvest wont be nerfed should be tripled cus its profitable in trade and making good items.
Btw
Solution is simple
GGG should only ban these people who use bad words on global cuz to many kids play on this game.

For now im happy its my favorite game for good.
Thank you community i watch too many youtubers video about POE thanx mbXextreme
but wanna make a new build and ding second 100 level.
Last edited by PGolomb22 on Mar 11, 2021, 6:19:10 PM
"
Overmind29 wrote:
"
Fenoch wrote:
Havent spent a dime but they promise they will if you give them their favorite toy.

Sure that is why most people in this thread has multiple badges for supporter packs.... just fcking look at the posts for god's sake.

Equal amounts of people who havent is the point. Even long time players who played multiple years complain, yet enjoying the free entertainment...

besides this change isnt that bad? PoE was fun before Harvest was even a thing?

What do you think happens to the market when everyone has mirror tier items within a league? IT DIES.

Might as well disable player trading like D3 did and just hand items to players-. That really worked wonders for d3
Wow I just got home from work and learned about this. Grats to GGG for removing the item editor and fixing the game. It was far to easy for too many players to get good items.

Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Thanx you very much for this nerf, it's my second league and i was getting a severe addiction with it .... it started to scare myself ... but thanx god you just found the cure in a blink of an eye , so i can finally delete this game and go back to a normal life.
Last edited by LoKo_En_El_CoCo on Mar 11, 2021, 6:07:10 PM
Harvest needed some changes, not to be gutted. I played four times as much as I have this league than any other, mostly attributed to being able to advance my items through Harvest. Do any of you guys even play your own game?
"
Fenoch wrote:
I think a vast majority should be playing regular RPGs like Zelda or Final Fantasy. A-RPG clearly arent meant for you.

I don't know. Path of Exile is similar to FF/DQ RPGS without Harvest.

Each league there are a limited number of builds.
Everyone has the same gear.
Everyone does the same content.

No different to old console RPGs.
"
Fenoch wrote:
"
noheal wrote:
this is a really crazy change...

I hope they take this feedback, and focus on fixing the game performance rather tham nerfting the few features players like.

So you joined the game 8 years ago, havent spent a single dime except maybe for a stashtab. Yet you opt in to complain after playing a free game for 8 years not spending a single cent.

Just wow.

That doesn't mean their opinion matters less than yours. Some civility would not hurt.
"
Fenoch wrote:
"
namespace wrote:
Breaking my many, many year forum silence to point out that this kinda sucks. All this is doing is, one again, catering to the absolute top 0.01%, streamers and 15 hour a day players, complaining that the plebs may perhaps get a chance to get some ok items; Not mirror-tier (come on lol) but like, influence and some good rolls.

It's weird how progress like shards are good, but progress like tinkering on an item without bricking it is bad? I guess thanks for saving me the MTX costs by posting this early, I and friends were getting back into the game because filthy casuals such as ourselves with only 1-3 thousand hours were actually able to build some neat stuff without being 100% glued to the meta and just trading all day.

And as others said, "This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - This is AWFUL this is "Don't you have phones" no one does this I have been playing since alpha and I've exa slammed like... A jewel once with three good mods because I just didn't care about mod4 because of an odd build.

Same goes for you. Many many many years of enjoying a free game. Yet you feel the need to jump on the complaint bandwagon. Cool-. You should know better and know that this not even half as bad as the crying babies make it look to be.

So, you're just being antagonistic because... reasons? Regardless of the status of the game as F2P or how many bucks have you spent on it, you are entitled to an opinion about it, about the changes it undergoes, and how they affect your ability to play and enjoy the game. That, my antagonistic non-friend, is called feedback. And it's something GGG DESPERATELY needs to listen to. Filtering random comments antagonizing other players, like yours :)
Yet another mistake.
"
Fenoch wrote:
PoE was fun before Harvest was even a thing"

Except GGG has balanced the content around Harvest crafting.

The buff to monster life makes you fall asleep while you slowly kill Red Map bosses with any build other than the two OP skills of the patch. That is not engaging gameplay. It is boring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info