Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

One of the main reasons why some people can craft mirror tier items is buying crafts. Why not just double our crafts we can store and simply bound them to the account?

I have been grinding H.Hamlet for 8 hours straight and went trough atleast 30 Zana missions. During all of that time i found 0 augment influence mods, 1 remove add life, 0 aug criticals, 0 r/a critical, 2 augment life to name a few notable ones. Trough the WHOLE league and atleast 250 hours played i found ZERO augment speeds or r/a speed.

Doesnt sound to OP to me if Harvest was bound to the account and non-tradeable.
"
Sparkyrino wrote:
"
Finnien wrote:
Does anyone else find it cute that GGG asks for multiple rounds of feedback on a single div card, but 300 pages of player feedback on Harvest will make absolutely no difference to what GGG does?

It's pretty clear to me how much our opinion is really valued.

Oh, dont worry they listen... just not to you.

So much whining about not being able to get your powerfull items. Cant do anything without them right? Too lazy to to learn mechanics of the boss? To lazy to know how to earn exalts? Want only insta kill with 100 mil dps? Game was totally fine in delirium. But now you are so dissatisfied with it. What happened?

If ggg would make this game like you want it to be it'd become another D3.

Seeing as I have 36 challenges completed this league and you have 25, you don't have much ground to stand on calling me lazy. I didn't play much delirium at all. And what on earth gave you the idea that the game was totally fine in delirium? I've never been happy with the crafting system, and I've been playing since the game didn't have quests in act 2. My point is how receptive GGG is to player feedback. There's a pretty clear, massive, overwhelming trend in the feedback in this thread, and it will have absolutely no impact whatsoever on what happens. Which is, to say the least, discouraging.
Lets push to 300 pages.

DONT NERF HARVEST!
Edux
Removing power from the average gamer yet again because streamers abuse things. Absolutely marvellous.../s

Now people like me are going to be even further away from even touching the end game builds I would love to play. Wrong choice in my opinion GGG. hope you rethink this.
https://www.craftofexile.com/ -> Emulator
Test out your crafting there and see how OP harvest is.
I think we should keep harvest with some of the weirder crafts like Change Fire to Lightning Resist, Add Random Fire (but not remove).
No need to have a system that defeats the whole purpose of another crafting system.
Again balancing this game around Twitch-Streamers? I pray that Amazon will finally ditch Twitch.
Hi GGG,

This is my first post in the response to your changes in the future.

Please keep this Harvest system so a casual player like me can still afford some funny build.

The game economic system rest at each league. most of the time I want a build that can reach the end-game content like legion boss encounter.

Harvest makes it easier for a casual player can get their hands to certain high-end builds without put too much time into farming currency.

Please don't change the harvest system.
Felt abs amazing to build my custom MOM skele mage agnostic and take it to lvl 100, thanks to harvest, alot of playing crafting and planning

First 36 First lvl 100 this league hooked me

I understand harvest may be too powerfull as it is

but really the feeling you can finally take youre custom crap to work is amazing
Again that wasn't EZ and took alot of effort (like a lot)

I like variety in this game but I also want a somewhat effective/nice chara to play if I try all league to improve it

as we all know trying to be creative prior to harvest will almost end-up in a crappy chara you will not able to work with after 95 (if u good) - while you spent a lot on (slamming around I guess)

There is so much variety in the game but here we go building around the same broken meta mecanics because it's the only way around late game at a decent EX mark

The variety for possibility IG is out of this world and so meaningless at the same time

Like you have 12 000 pizzas on the menu but only 6 are good and affordable

(i take a carrion golem without onions tyvm)
Last edited by Promaore on Mar 11, 2021, 1:17:54 PM
"
demondisguise wrote:

Boy, Harvest must be really great if majority of players quit over a simple seed mechanic. I think what you probably wanted to mention was the Garden setup.

My point was that the best retention leagues typically introduce new endgame content and probably had nothing to do with Harvest. Uber elder, Conquerors of the atlas, Maven, etc.

End game retention?

On simple question. Is now Bestiary best than it was in this league or not? Thats the point.
"
Sparkyrino wrote:

Oh, dont worry they listen... just not to you.

So much whining about not being able to get your powerfull items. Cant do anything without them right? Too lazy to to learn mechanics of the boss?

Yeah, items are one of the pillars of an aRpg.

"
Sparkyrino wrote:

To lazy to know how to earn exalts? Want only insta kill with 100 mil dps?

You talk like harvest crafts were handed out for free. It costs 8-10ex on avg just to get T1 res.

"
Sparkyrino wrote:

Game was totally fine in delirium. But now you are so dissatisfied with it. What happened?

The game got better! They added features a lot of folks like and now they want to cut it out because....? why?

"
Sparkyrino wrote:

If ggg would make this game like you want it to be it'd become another D3.

Harvest makes this game more like D3? Realy, sir?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info