Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

"
Finnien wrote:
Does anyone else find it cute that GGG asks for multiple rounds of feedback on a single div card, but 300 pages of player feedback on Harvest will make absolutely no difference to what GGG does?

It's pretty clear to me how much our opinion is really valued.

HAH! But ofc it did stirr something up, because post are being deleted for being "needlessly negative" just because you sarcastically point out the flaw of their reasoning. ib4 this gets deleted for complaining about deleted post.
You're making a mistake with this one Chris. I'm sorry to say it. You're looking at crafting all the wrong ways now and not realizing how truly expensive and time-taking it is to make insane items as it is.

My friends and I ended up playing way longer than we've ever played before and there's zero chance it will happen now.
Wonder if POE 2 is close to completion or something if they want to kill POE 1 before it comes out this seems like a move in that direction.

GGG pay attention to this.....

If you do this to harvest crafting you will lose MILLIONS in $$$ because of this I will no longer spend money on a dying game I will look for something else to play. You will have ruined a game I've enjoyed for years and spent around 100$ per league sometimes a lot more. If even 10% of your player base feels like I do you will lose a shit load of players which equals MONEY.

Good luck folks guess we'll find out next league if I'm uninstalling POE if these nerfs to harvest happen that is 100% what I will do.
short way to fix harvest crafts its just removed from the game thats simple
we dont need that bullshit half measures thing
F harvest
its so OP i berely craft 2 items for whole league on ssf
I usually dont post on forum, but now i decided as casual player of poe to say my opinion.

I am trying to look on harvest crafting from both sides of the coin.
In my opinion it was rly bad and still is to get the good crafts via discord..
What i loved about POE compared to D3 is the crafting system, -> we are allowed to craft BIS items exactly as we want. For some ppl is trading, crafting only the way how to play the game. Deterministic crafting is good thing not bad!
What is bad if one crafting system take over the others and they become obsolete, which happened with harvest crafting. For me would be nice if harvest crafting would be tradable so we dont need to use discord for this. You nerfed it anyway so there is no harm to trade it. I understand that if we have easy way to make perfect items, we ended up as in diablo -> everything less than perfect becomes complete garbage. On the other hand, most of items i have they are traded, not made by myself. And playing the game to get currency so i can buy items instead of craft them because there is high chance to burn the curency instead of crafting something in that price range is kinda sad. And i love crafting rly.. crafting in this game is mostlikely the best thing, but in my opinion i would like to see different approach -> so average player can get godlike items by crafting instaead of trading.. i dont see point where only 1% of the top players can get BIS items.
"
Thonyzuka wrote:
Useless to complain, They wont listen now. They want us to be frustrated and to keep wasting years of our lives in this game without noticing... sad.

North Korea vibes

So dont give them money. Dont buy anything .
so sad ... why... that's bulls***.
So maven's orbs are useless now?
"
AntsGod wrote:
I can understand a little nerf, but this?

'Crafts that add mods of specific types (like Physical Modifiers, for example) to items can now only be applied to non-influenced items"

This kills all my items.
It kills maven orbs as well.
It kills the endgame, GL with the feared etc.
It kills the fun and longevity of the season.

It kills 90% of the player base ability to make decent items.

Let us store 50 crafts instead of a lame 10.
Let us import and trade crafts using the old horticraft storage system (yes this will give unlimited craft storage capacity, so what?).
Can buy each for 1c, like beasts capture mechanic and store a single harvest craft.

Revert your decision, dont kill harvest again.

How kills maven orb? First phase of crafting changes none.

Maven explody + another influence chest

Maven another chest with two mods.

Awaken them together.

Now shit gets bad. lol.
Git R Dun!
"
Finnien wrote:
Does anyone else find it cute that GGG asks for multiple rounds of feedback on a single div card, but 300 pages of player feedback on Harvest will make absolutely no difference to what GGG does?

It's pretty clear to me how much our opinion is really valued.

Oh, dont worry they listen... just not to you.

So much whining about not being able to get your powerfull items. Cant do anything without them right? Too lazy to to learn mechanics of the boss? To lazy to know how to earn exalts? Want only insta kill with 100 mil dps? Game was totally fine in delirium. But now you are so dissatisfied with it. What happened?

If ggg would make this game like you want it to be it'd become another D3.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info