Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

Funny how they integrated Maven Orb Mecanic in the game and now witout harvest maven orb will be useless and be a 20c orb, witch mean bossing is dead again ... and who TF slam there items with exalts in 2021 ... are we going back to 2017 now...
What I am confused about is the simple fact that heist was working as intended! Heist ALWAYS was replacing the eyes wide shut appeal of the ex! You knew this! You designed it! Why would you bring it back and then act like you were too stupid to know what Heist was all along?
Strongly disagree. It is not too easy to get the "perfect items". I still havve to put the work. And a lof of it. Harvest was the only league i crafted my whole league. And i loved it. The only league that i played whole 3 months.

Basicly you are saying that farming 100ex for a mirror and then some for mirror fee is better and more exiting then crafting your own items over span of the whole league?

No shot.

Show me the percentage of players who slam their ex instead of saving for an item. Perhaps SFF players do, but trade? I played almost every league since open beta. I slammed MEYBE 5 ex total. Every single rest of them was used to trade for item i want. Not to craft it. I dont care for "slam exalt moment".

I care about progressing with my items. Progressing with my "exalt" progress bar to buy it i much less fun when i dont find current system beyond alt+regal available to me.
Not into this at all, last league was the most I've played in a long time and had good fun doing it. Crafting my own gear was cool as I was able to try out many more builds. Looks like that won't be the case going forwards anymore :/
Useless to complain, They wont listen now. They want us to be frustrated and to keep wasting years of our lives in this game without noticing... sad.

North Korea vibes
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

Yeah, every ISP nowadays have the same feeling and approach with the good old 56k modem and the classic noisy dialing connection. "We don't want them to take away the feeling of thoses few seconds while waiting for them to be connected and if you're able to navigate through internet or not tonight".

Hello GGG? It's not 2011 anymore, at some point even if it was a thing one day, it's now a thing from the past, a relic, you should start to live with your time at some point and go with the flow.
YES, some stuff ARE core-game mechanics of PoE.
YES, some stuff are signature designs of PoE.
NO, it doesn't mean it should be here forever be a burden.

Gems and 6-link are quite a signature design, Right?
HEY GUESS WHAT? We don't have 6-link anymore in PoE 2! Surprise surprise, apparently you can do it when you want get out of your way and remove some "PoE classic features".

Stop it already with the "exa slam feeling" bullshit, nobody use it anymore since X years already. Play your games, stop simply analysing data and get biased confirmation to what you think it means and get your shit together once and for all.
Last edited by Ae_Evo on Mar 11, 2021, 12:53:53 PM
"
smh no more mtx for you chrissy poo

This.
"
pedromozart__ wrote:
"
demondisguise wrote:
"
casevil669 wrote:
Have you looked at player retention this league GGG? What do you think is the reason behind it being one of the best? Ritual?

Probably had something to do with Maven?

Did you see player retention in Harvest league?

With “fun” seeds mechanics?
Are you joking?

Boy, Harvest must be really great if majority of players quit over a simple seed mechanic. I think what you probably wanted to mention was the Garden setup.

My point was that the best retention leagues typically introduce new endgame content and probably had nothing to do with Harvest. Uber elder, Conquerors of the atlas, Maven, etc.
I never ask you much. Don't do this. It's a bad move. I play in hardcore only from beta, playing a lot, that's misinformation from streamers like Ziziran who says only casuals are against it. I "nolifer" in this game a lot only hardcore from beta, all leagues, from Kriparian, "did i da" times, till Darkee times and can say it loud. It's a fucking bad move. Terrible balance team.

Remove harvest from Zana, remove hamlets harvest talents, increase harvest chance to spawn by +5%, and don't overlap with other leagues/masters. There is multiple way. This will reduce player retention and will be a fail league, like Heist was, you missing out completely on what people want in general, not to just some streamers.

My friends plan to stop playing, this may be for a final blow(tho maven, atlas points, was a lot of content and I respect for that), and I'm the biggest fan of GGG(not Tencent). I guess we can call it Tencent moves, can't we?
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Last edited by vahu on Mar 11, 2021, 12:55:02 PM
Harvest was the first league where I could enjoy crafting. I obtain 30 exalts per league at most, often much less. Meta crafting is no thing for me, and now trading is they only way to upgrade gear again. You keep this as a way to craft leveling gear, but after that crafting is gone again as a way to progress. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info