Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

I was just getting into the game, and now this... i was going because trading is kinda fun, but makes crafting even more enjoyable, sell > craft > buy > craft > grind > loop.
Idk anymore now if its worth, my first league though.

The problem isnt even the crafting, is the learning curve(becoming exponetially steep per league)/per session of playtime, that kills that aspect of the game. The problem isnt even RNG.
Does anyone else find it cute that GGG asks for multiple rounds of feedback on a single div card, but 300 pages of player feedback on Harvest will make absolutely no difference to what GGG does?

It's pretty clear to me how much our opinion is really valued.
"
demondisguise wrote:
"
casevil669 wrote:
Have you looked at player retention this league GGG? What do you think is the reason behind it being one of the best? Ritual?

Probably had something to do with Maven?

Did you see player retention in Harvest league?

With “fun” seeds mechanics?
Are you joking?
Bye.
Hey kids, the word of the day is "vestigial"!
Gambling Gear Games.
smh no more mtx for you chrissy poo
Sadge.
Last edited by AntsGod on Sep 5, 2022, 1:20:00 AM
"
Finnien wrote:
Does anyone else find it cute that GGG asks for multiple rounds of feedback on a single div card, but 300 pages of player feedback on Harvest will make absolutely no difference to what GGG does?

It's pretty clear to me how much our opinion is really valued.

You know now that you put things in this perspective, I would like to change my vote from Watchstone to, oh say... a deterministic Harvest craft please! thank you!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
[Removed by Support]

So what this post is saying:

We made a system of better, streamlined, deterministic crafting that everyone started to use and was actually viable for everyone and not just top 1% of players. BUT we kinda remembered that we actually wanted the game to be about pointless grind and endless farming, becase WE think that is what people like. So we are going to nerf it to the ground so no one actually has reason to use it anymore.
What a schocker that the easier and more accessible system was actually used by players to craft items :O

@Lisa_GGG:
And I seriously wonder WHAT was "hateful or needlessly negative comment" about this? You can delete whatever you want, but it will not change the fact people don't want this and never asked for it.

(sure the wording might not be the same, but Iam sure I did not use swear words or actually insult anyone else than GGG pride in the original post)
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Mar 11, 2021, 12:52:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info