Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

Diablo 2 Ressurrected FTW!!!
Im an average player - playing like 200-300 hrs per league.
Transfering like 30 ex (Delirium 60 ex) to Standard.

Harvest is upgrade for my mid-tier items. Sold few crafts, used many many crafts.

People have god like items ? Ok.
People CAN have mid-tier items easier ? Hell yeah !

After few years of playing it`s time to take a break.

Thank you GGG for making this decision easier.
If u dont want ppl do perfect items whit harvest, why not make u cant craft some specific mods more than t2? Or maybe u cant make more than 2 stats whit harvest, make new "harvest mod".(life, caster, "HARVEST"). IDK man just think! u can solve this in a better way,i have hope in you!!!!
"
NNeto wrote:
Diablo 2 Ressurrected FTW!!!

And D4 is not looking too bad either if they keep going with the itemisation system!!!
"
Atao wrote:
You will kill the best feature. what GGG want to do ? 98% of players never go over mid game ?
Harvest is best, first time I craft myself my stuff on 9 years...
This Harvest in Ritual league gave me again the interest to play POE, never played so many hours in a league...
next league maybe I'll play another video game.

2nded

I've already thrown over a hundred exalts into having 3 top-tier mods, and then using remove lightning/add lightning on these bows, but it was fun. It gave me something to work toward, something that was obtainable - not playing the fucking lottery while I risked bricking my items.

I wasn't even going for triple-phys or anything, I just needed the best flat lightning damage I could get.

Now just throw them in the trash. Throw this whole game in the trash.
Last edited by Obright on Mar 11, 2021, 1:05:46 PM
Have you looked at player retention this league GGG? What do you think is the reason behind it being one of the best? Ritual?
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005676976/
Please don't kill Harvest
here's a video on slamming exalts and how bad it's randomness is!!

please watch if you think this won't hurt you or think slamming ex is fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5MOiIVu9pY - Nervyr
Please kill harvest.
"
casevil669 wrote:
Have you looked at player retention this league GGG? What do you think is the reason behind it being one of the best? Ritual?

Probably had something to do with Maven?

Did you see player retention in Harvest league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info