Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

Dont kill crafting, DONT NERF HARVEST, please!!
I play poe only for crafting, this is the best puzzle to explore the meta.
#TFTLIVESMATTER
Man you are making it really easy for me to say farewell to POE for WoW TBC rofl...
same happened to my post, hilarious
Good job guys, great stuff. I love how that shows two things pretty explicitly:

1. How little critical thinking you do regarding implementing stuff in your game.
2. How little you play and know your own game.

Great! I guess you can blame this one on covid too, so you got that going for ya.

Keep nerfing fun parts just because some... 0,1% of people are even willing to go use the mechanic to it's full potential. Rad.
To the MF Windripper go the spoils
According to GGG:

1%>>>>>99%

If you curve the game to please tryharders who self-affirm through the videogame, one day you will be left with 1% of players online.

NOBODY wants tryharding. Everyone wants to have fun.
Preharvest I asked one guy why he quit Poe?
He said: I'm tired to RMT buy currency to start the league, cause I haven't time to grind 8h a day, I'm working man with kids.

You cut all those players from your active player base.

Shall you NEVER listen to HC players, either ssf players in game design questions, cause we, trade-sc are vast majority.
Great changes. Too bad the reddit gang has now gotten a taste of power and will not let you forget about harvest as it was in a good while.

Don't give in!
ign: Babbelabb
Why nerf for the masses when it's the minority using the trading discord to craft disgusting pieces of gear. Just make the trades non tradeable, make any item you use a harvest craft on become soulbound.
All changes effect solo player much more than party.
So here is my 3.13 perspective

3.13 has been THE WORST performance state the game has EVER had, and the WORST performance state ANY game has ever had. It is atrocious.

BUT the game content has been THE BEST quality the game has ever had, and I have had more fun with 3.13 when it is running well than ANY OTHER GAME EVER

You are looking to strip the fun, and I strongly doubt you will make substantive changes to performance. So, 3.14 will come to use in the same or worse (probably worse) performance state, with huge nerfs to the most fun aspect of the game, and probably huge nerfs to the other most fun things like legion, harbinger etc.

I really dont think you actually get what makes your game good.

I will wait and see what 3.14 looks like, but my money is on me waving farewell to POE and just going to play WoW Classic TBC.
These changes will ruin a lot.
Harvest, as it is now, gives this game such a lot. Are you realy want to go back to a 2-3 build game?
Leave it as it is, the reinvention of harvest was awesome, best thing done to PoE in a couple of years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info